Different

Y/n's P.O.V

"Jungkook is doing well considering what he had been through. Though he is doing well when he recovers he will need to stay for three more weeks." The doctor said. We were all shocked at what the doctor said. "Ok I understand but why? Why does he have to stay three more weeks?" Jin asked. "Jungkook has been abused a lot for the past week or so. He needs to stay three more weeks because even though he will be fully recovered he is still weak." The doctor replied. "You can see him right now but he is not awake yet. His room number is 207."

We went to room 207 and saw his pale body on the bed.

~~~~When Jungkook gets released~~~~

We can finally take Jungkook home from the hospital. It hasn't been the same without him. My brothers and I haven't been practicing for our debut and we either stayed in the house our visited Jungkook. We also haven't been attending school anymore. All of that is going to change thought, we will start to go out more, attend school, and practice for our groups debut.

During the car ride everything was silent. Not the "We have nothing to talk about but not in an awkward way" silent but in a "this is awkward" silent. Jungkook wasn't my bunny smiling twin he was different. My other brothers weren't the same either they were silent the whole time not laughing at all.

I finally tried to start a conversation but it didn't work.

"So- are you-" I stuttered trying to find the right words. I just ended it with a big sigh knowing thing won't be the same.

After a few minutes of that awkward situation we finally reached home. That's when things started to get tense.

"Where's mom and dad?" Jungkook asked expecting them to be there. We all got into a tense atmosphere exert for Jungkook who was confused. "T-they umm they are d-" Namjoon oppa got cut off by Jin oppa. "AaAhh they are at a business trip." He said while giving Joonie oppa a glare. "Ok... I'm gonna head to bed. Night!" Jungkook told us.

"Why did you lie!" I whisper-yelled at Jin oppa. "He has been through enough and he doesn't need to know that they are dead." Jin oppa replied. 

Next day

I woke up at 3am to check up on how Jungkook is doing. While I was walking over to his side of the room I tripped because I am very clumsy like Joonie oppa. I made a loud thud noise and woke up everyone in the house except for Yoongi oppa as usual.

"AHH! What the heck was that!?" Someone yelled. "What was tha-AHHHt" Someone else said which I think was Joonie oppa because he fell not finishing his sentence. "Y/n why are you on floor, and why up so early?" Jungkook asked. "I just woke up to check up on you and I tripped." I said back. "Ok I'm Fine (I'm feeling just fine fine fine) no need to worry."

Time skip 3 years later| Authors P.O.V

BTS debuted and have been successful as well as BlackPink. They have strong fandoms that support them and decisions. Everything was fine until three years later. Y/n hasn't seen her brothers for three years and they all looked different but their personality's stayed the same. They haven't kept contact with each other. BlackPink do know BTS and BTS do know BlackPink but they don't know each other. 

With BP

Y/n was playing on here phone while Jisoo, Rose, and Jennie were watching TV. "I'm gonna go to the mall. Anyone wanna come?" Y/n asked. "I'll come with you." Jennie replied. "K. See ya guys later!"

At mall

"Hurry upp unnie!!" Y/n whined, getting bored of waiting for Jennie. "Ok ok ok. Geez." She said back. Y/n was getting to hyped that she didn't see seven guys wearing masks. "Sorry ma'am." Said the guy who bumped into her. "Oh no it's ok!" He helped her off the ground. "Omg Y/n are you ok!?" Jennie asked not noticing the guy standing next to her. "JUNGKOOK! Hurry up! We have practice!" A short guy yelled not noticing how the other man was behind their group. "It's not my fault Jimin! Did you not see me bump into this girl!" The other man I guess named Jungkook replied. "You mean Jimin HYUNG!" The guy named Jimin told Jungkook. "No, no i don't. I can't believe you are older than me yet shorter." "JEON JUNGKOOK! I'm two years older than you! I lived two years longer! I've ate 2130 more bowls of rice! Here you are calling me short!" Jimin said very angry.

Y/n's P.O.V

Jeon Jungkook, Jimin? Those are two out of my seven brothers names. Could they be my brothers? They don't look like them, then again I haven't seen them in three years and they are wearing masks. My train of thought got cut of by another man. "YAH! KIM JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN HURRY UP BANG PD-NIM WILL GET ANGRY!" "We're coming hyung!" Jimin and Jungkook said together.

"Umm... before you leave... are you from BTS? And did you have a connection with BlackPink before?" I asked slowly. "You're not a fan right?" "Yes I promise." "Ok then, I am from BTS and I did have a connection with them before. Before you ask why my twin is apart of BlackPink I think?" He answered. "Ok. It's just because I think you are my b-" I got cut off by another yell. "I said HURRY UP!" The same man who yelled before said. "WE'RE COMING! What were you gonna say?"