Trade

Yoogni's P.O.V

We went to the park at noon and saw Hyun-lee with a beat up. I tried to stay strong and not cry but then remembered that I had to act like Y/n so I let all my tears fall. The others burst out in tears as well. 

I can't help that I want to punch him, it took all my strength to not beat him up. Even if we were jealous we got over it and no one by no one I mean no one messes with my family. I acted like Y/n like we practiced, me on the ground sobbing, my Hyung's- I mean oppa's telling me to not do this anymore after seeing Jungkook, I then refuse, and all that stuff.

Hyun-lee:"STOP RIGHT NOW AND JUST GIVE ME Y/N ALREADY!"

Jin:"Give us Jungkook first! Then we will give you Y/n!"

Hyun-lee:"Hah you wish. Since you aren't cooperating-" he then punched Jungkook in the stomach which was hard enough to make him cough out blood. Then a few more punches that we just as hard.

I really wanted to kill him then but- Namjoon who somehow knew what I was thinking- then gave me a glare.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was listening to the whole thing then I felt punches landing on my stomach. I started coughing out blood then I heard some yells which I couldn't really hear.

Jin:"STOP WE WILL GIVE YOU HER!"

Namjoon:"DON'T PUNCH HIM ANYMORE! Take her and give us a Jungkook!"

Hyun-lee:"Now that is what I have been waiting for! Give me Y/n before I give Jungkook!"

Yoongi's P.O.V

Jin gave me look and I just nodded. He grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear, "Just kick him where the place doesn't shine if he does or does not give Jungkook."What do you mean if?! We will get him back." I replied while whispering. 

Author's P.O.V

Hyun-lee went closer to the boys holding his free hand out to get "Y/n". Jin gives him Yoongi and Hyun-lee threw Jungkook on the floor next to Jin's feet saying, "He was no use anyways. I wanted to get revenge on him and it felt good but all in all I just needed him as leverage." Right then "Y/n" kicked him in his... yea. Yoongi just didn't bother to call the police and since no one other than his brothers and Y/n were there he just beat him up.

Yoongi finally stopped when he was unconscious. Jin tried to stop him but guess what.... he got hit by Yoongi because when he's angry man you don't want to get in his way.

After that Y/n ran to them from her hiding place so Hyun-lee won't find the real her. She went to see Jungkook unconscious body on the floor. 

Namjoon called the police and peramedics. Once they got there they took in Hyun-lee and put Jungkook on a stretcher. 

Y/n's P.O.V at the hospital

Once we got to the hospital we waited for what the doctor had to say. When the doctor came what he said shocked all of us....

Cliffhanger!! If your confused why no one was at the park it was because everyone well almost everyone knew about what happened to Jungkook so barely any people were going outside. No one went to the park because it was almost dark because they did that act looooooonnnnnngggggg. They were stalling like realllyy really reaaaallllyyyy hard.