New School

Y/N P.O.V

I felt someone shaking me. I was to tired to even say anything.

???:"Y/N WAKE UP YOU!"

???:"JIN HYUNG! Y/N IS NOT WAKING UP!"

???:"Y/N WAKE UP! FINE IF YOU WONT THEN I GIVE YOU NO CHOICE!"

I woke up from the feeling of cold water on me. I saw Jungkook standing next to my bed with a empty water bottle.

Y/n:"JEON I mean KIM JUNGKOOK! OPPAS JUNGKOOK POURED WATER ON ME!"

I looked at the clock and I remembered it was my first day of school today. I was getting ready as fast as I could so that I wouldn't be late for my first day.

Your outfit:

I went downstairs and saw my brothers eating breakfast

Y/n:"JUNGKOOK YOU HAD TO WAKE ME UP!"

Jungkook:"Not my fault I tried to."

Y/n:"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME IT WAS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!"

Jin:"STOP FIGHTING! YOU ARE ACTING LIKE KIDS!"

Y/n:"JUNGKOOK IS A KID!"

Jungkook:"AM NOT YOU ARE THE KID IM OLDER THAN YOU!"

Y/n:"BY A MINUTE! YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO BOSS ME AROUND!"

Hobi:"Y/n and Jungkook just eat breakfast!"

We all got silent because Hobi oppa was always happy. Even though you have only known him for half a day he seemed like the type of guy who is happy and basically always happy.

No ones P.O.V

When you guys finished you headed of to school. You were really exited along with Jungkook.

Namjoon:"Oh and Y/n umm... heh we forgot to tell you we are the popular boys so you may get some death glares by the girls..."

When you went outside of the van girls started to scream and some gave you death glares.

Fans:"YOONGI BE MINE!"

Fans:"JIN OPPA MARRY ME!"

Fans:"TAE, JIMIN, AND NAMJOON HAVE MY NUMBER!"

Fans:"J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPEEE!"

Y/N P.O.V

I signaled my brothers that I was going to go inside to get away from their fans. I saw Jungkook trying to slip away as well. When I was trying to go to my locker I accidentally bumped into someone...

TBCCCC <3