Decisions PT.2

Y/n's P.O.V

I was gonna get a drink of water. Once I got downstairs I heard one of my brothers say that they weren't going to do the trade.

Jin:"We won't trade Y/n for Jungkook."

They were about to leave but stopped when they saw me in their way about to cry.

Taehyung:"You-Why are- Did you here that?"

Y/n:"Yes! If you won't to the trade I'll do it myself!"

Jin:"You misunderstood.... we will explain but we weren't supposed to tell you this yet."

After a long time of explaining I finally understood. I didn't approve of the plan though. Tbh I couldn't do anything to change their minds so there was no point of arguing.

Hyun-lee's P.O.V

I decided to give them two days, two days to make a decision and two days for me to see Jungkook suffer. I went to Jungkook so I can punish him some more. People would think 'Why do this for a girl!?' and 'There are lots of other girls out there in the world why just do this for her?' I would do this because I have a past with Y/n. She was my friend when we were very little, we were really close and I still have a picture of her. She basically looked almost the same. I also met these other guys but I think one of them was Jungkook and maybe his brothers. I had, and still have, a MAJOR crush on her. But Jungkook was always with her when I was around her, so he basically made my life miserable beacause she, and I guess the others, used to be my only friends.

I went over to Jungkook seeing him flinch as I went closer to him. I was getting my bat because I wanted to save all my energy for the last day so when they see him they could suffer as well.

I started hitting him with the bat like a lot. Then he finally managed to say some words.

Jungkook:"I can explain.... *coughs* everything."

Hyun-lee:"There is no need for explaining. You got everything that I ever wanted. You got Y/n, you got into an Idol group, and you even have brothers that care for you! My brother and parents didn't even take care of me properly!"

Jungkook then managed to chuckle a little before clutching his stomach. I gave him a look of fury and confusion.

Jungkook:"You pabo! Y/n isn't-"

Hyun-lee:"You have no right to call me pabo! Now where were we."

I left after probably a hour of beating him up. While I was walking away I thought I heard him say something.

Jungkook:"Can't I just go *coughs blood* home." (Heh Home. Love that new album. Anyways back to the story) 

Y/n's P.O.V (The next day)

I couldn't sleep at all last night so I wound up sleeping with Jin oppa. When I woke up at 6 I couldn't see Jin anywhere so I decided to check the kitchen. I couldn't find Jin in the kitchen so I went back upstairs to look for my brothers but not one of them were home. When I went back into Jin's room I saw a note that says:

Dear Y/n,

We will be going to practice today since we have been on an unexpected vacation because of Jungkook. Since we won't be back until around 3 pm you will be going to school again. If you get bullied or something else let us know. If you will be somewhere else when your school ends let us know and Jungkook will go to school with you on certain occasions. You also have food waiting for you in the fridge. Take care Y/n! Hwaiting!

Love, your one and only worldwide handsome Jin

I was really bummed out because I had to go to school. The thing that bummed me out even more was the thought of having no friends in school other than my other band members which I haven't met yet.

After eating breakfast and getting ready I sighed at the thought of going to school.

At school (School is SOPA)

When I reached school as I walked down the hallways I felt everyone looking at me. I heard whispers like 'Isn't that the girl that was protected by BTS before they actually became BTS.' and some 'Why hasn't she gone to school?' While others just gave me glares of either confusion, anger, jealousy, and some- actually most were giving me all three.

I went to my class so I could escape all those glares. When class finally started my teacher, Mrs. Park gave me a face that looks like a face of pity. She looked at the seat next to me and then told this girl to come sit next to me. The girl walked towards Mrs. Park and after they talked she walked up to me with a happy experssion.

??:"Hi, I'm Jennie. Oh and I forgot to mention I'm in a girl group called Blackpink!"

Y/n:"Oh hi! I'm in Blackpink as well! I'm sorry for manners, my name is Y/n."

Jennie:"Oh it's fine. Anyways I noticed that Mrs. Park gave you a look of pity.... so what was that about?"

Y/n:"Ummm.... I can trust you right?"

Jennie:"Yup! Well you need to learn to trust me anyways because ya know we will spend a lot of time together."

Y/n:"Ok so I have a twin brother and he is in a Kpop band which is BTS. The rest of BTS are my adoptive brothers. So my twin brother, Jeon- I mean Kim Jungkook, was kidnapped by this guy who I think liked me. So the guy is Kim Hyun-lee. It has been a week or something and we have this plan to do something because Hyun-lee said that he would give us Jungkook if they give him me."

Jennie:"Wow.... ok. That was.... depressing. I'm sorry about that. But may I ask what is the plan of yours?"

I told her the plan and how we would do it tomorrow. Basically we were talking the whole time in class and Mrs. Park noticed but she knew what we were talking about so she let it pass.

Time skip:The next morning

It is the day for the plan. I was wondering if the would work and if my life could be normal. I couldn't sleep again so like last night I was sleeping in Jin hyungs room. It was 4 in the morning to see Jin not next to me. I went to the Kitchen and saw a girl doing Yoongi oppa's make up. The girl was probably one of their stylists. I was looking at what they were doing with a confused expression.

Jin:"Our stylist is making Yoongi look like you as much as possible. So can you give him like something you would wear in this situation outfit.?"

I ran upstairs to my room rummaging through my closet looking for something I would wear but would fit Yoongi oppa as well.

At noon at the park

We got to the park at noon and saw Hyun-lee with a beat up Jungkook.