The End

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Ok. It's just because I think you are my b-" the girl was about to say something but she got cut off by Jin hyung. "I said HURRY UP!" "WE'RE COMING! What were you gonna say?" I asked. "Oh n-nothing. Never mind it, it's not important..." She said stuttering. "Ok... well I gotta go see ya!"

In the van

"What took you so long Jungkook! Jin hung was getting angry." A whining Jimin said. "I was just talking to the girl I bumped in to." I said casually while looking out the window. "Oh and Jin hyung... what does Y/n look like now?" "I don't know but I could show you a picture of her three years back. Why?" He replied. "Oh nothing just asking... oh I forgot to ask if you have her phone number as well." "Yup here add it." He told me, I thanked him and added her onto my contacts.

Y/n's P.O.V

After shopping we headed back to the dorm. Jennie unnie kept teasing me about the guy -that she doesn't know who was from BTS- who bumped into me. "So does he have your number?" She asked me exited and really loud for everyone else to hear. "OOOooOo! Our little maknae got a boyfriend!" Rose unnie teased me. "Awww what's his name! I can't believe that you got a boyfriend before me!" Jisoo unnie said to me. "He doesn't have my ph-" I got cut off by a vibration. I looked down my phone and it was from an unknown number. "Ooooooo is it your boyfriend!" "No it's not Jisoo unnie!" 

I went upstairs to my room. The message read "Hi! Is this Kim Y/n?" OMG WHAT! How does this person know my name. It can't be Jungkook because I never told him my name. 

Y/n:"Who is this!?!" 

??:"I know this may sound weird but I think you are my sister..."

Y/n:"Ummm... give me your name I need to make sure so you won't message me...?"

??:"It's Kim Hyung-lee!"

—————————-

OMG! Hyung-lee really! Ugh why him isn't he in jail. "UNNIE'S!" I decided to tell them because why not. "Yes Y/n?" Rose said. "YOUKNOWTHEPERSONTHATMESSAGEDMEITSHYUNG-LEE!" I said really really fast. "What? Slow your roll. Geez." "Ok ok ok Jennie unnie. So Hyung-lee is the mystery person that texted me." "WHAT!?" The three girls looked at her with their jaw down. "I know it's crazy he even also said that I'm his t-" I stopped myself looking down at another message.

Hyun-lee:"I'm just kidding! I'm Jeon Jungkook! Since you stopped messaging I get the feeling you know "know" him.

"Nvm! The guy's just kidding! I hope.." I mumbled that last part and fortunately my unnie's didn't hear.

Y/n:"So you're the man that I bumped in to. How do you know my number?"

Jungkook:"Like I said, I think we're twins. My older brother gave me it."

Y/n:"I thought that but I got cut off so.... anyways to make sure what is your connection with him?"

Jungkoook:"Ummm he liked you, or if you prefer my twin, so he kinda kidnapped me for over a week. I was in the hospital for a month and three weeks. My brothers did a really weird plan but I only saw half of it b/c I kinda blacked out later..."

Y/n:"Ok... so can we meet up somewhere? Like maybe at 3:00 in the cafe near YG entertainment?"

Jungkook:"Sure! Oh and being a picture of your twin a.k.a me!"

———————————————

OMG OMG I GET TO SEE MY BROTHER AGAIN! I wonder what happened to us? I mean after the kidnapping I was sure we would still keep contact.

I checked the clock and it was already 2:00. My unnie's weren't in my room anymore. I changed in to a nice outfit my brother would approve of. Then I did my makeup.

At Cafe

I was waiting for a few minutes until I saw a group of seven masked boys entering. I waved my hand at them and they came to the table. "I though it would only be you?." I asked Jungkook. "Well..... errr they just came along the way..." He answered back. "OoOo Kookie is this your girlfriend!?!" Someone else said in a teasing voice. "No. It's. Not! That would be weird. So anyways Y/n can you take your mask off?" "Not until you do." I replied. "Fine. We'll be right back."

We went to the back of the Cafe. He took off his mask then I did. "Umm... do you have the picture?" He asked curiously. "Yea but it's ripped in half." "Same. Give meh." He said eagerly. I gave him the photo of my twin that used to be us but we ripped it in half so I could keep his part and he could keep my part. He put it together and it magically fit. His eyes started to get watery so did mine. After a long moment of silence he decided to take the first move and he hugged me. "I missed you Y/n." He mumbled. "I did to." I hugged him back and we stayed in that position for a long time until he said, "I have to tell the other hyungs!" So we went back into the Cafe and when we saw them they looked at us worriedly. "What?" Jungkook asked. "Have you two been crying? Your eyes are puffy and red while your noses are red too." Someone asked in a motherly tone. "Yes Jin hyung we're fine. But I need to tell you all something when we get to the dorm." He told the man named Jin. I rubbed on his sleeve and he looked at me, "Never mind we're going to her dorm. Let's go." He corrected himself. Wow it's like he read my mind! Oh yea forgot we're twins...

At the dorm

We finally got to the dorm. When we went inside my unnie's went crazy. We went inside my room and told the others even my unnie's. 

Two years later | Author's P.O.V

Everything was great for the next two years. They all kept in contact had their best days when they were together. They announced that they were related to the Blink's and ARMY's. They all lived happily and maybe some fights but they all made up in the end.