Bully

Y/N P.O.V

I was walking down the hall trying to slip away from the fans. I bumped into someone not focusing on where I was walking.

???:"UGH! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MY PERFACTLY AMAZING DRESS!!"

Y/n:"S-s-sorry. I didn't m-mean to." I looked down not wanting to stare at her cold eyes.

???:"DO YOU KNOW  WHO I AM! I AM THE QUEEN OF THIS SCHOOL AND NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH BUMPING INTO ME THIS EASILY!"

She got angry that I could see it all by just looking at her face. She started to slap me. Everyone started to gather around and I started to cry.

Yoongi's P.O.V

Everyone was gathering around us. I heard yelling from the queen of this school. Everyone started to go inside and gather around Alisa(The queen of the school and if you name is Alisa I'm sorry be glad to change it). I saw another girl with her but I couldn't tell who. I took a closer look and say Y/n being slapped by her. I start to walk into the fight as I try to hide my anger.

Hobi:"Yoongi hyung where are you going?"

Yoongi:"Somewhere!." I told him coldly.

Namjoon:"What's up with him?"

Jungkook:"I THINK I KNOW! Y/N!"

Namjoon:"What about... IM GOING TO-"

Jin:"NAMJOON! NO TIME TO SPEAK LETS GO!" Jin said while rolling his eyes.

I went into the crowd. The crowd made a path for me as they knew I was angry. I gave them all death glares while passing by.

Alisa:"YOONGI OPPA! SHE BUMPED INTO ME!" Alisa said pointing as Y/n.

Y/n:"Oppa!" *cries*

 Yoongi:"DON'T CALL ME OPPA!"

My brothers finally got here. "And they think they are smart! They took that long to figure out what happened! I wonder who figured it out. Maybe Namjoon.. STOP THINKING GET BACK INTO REALITY!" As I snapped back into reality I saw Jimin and Jungkook wanting to punch Alisa but didn't instead just yelled at her. Jin hyung, Taehyung, and Namjoon fixing Y/n up. Then J-hope calling mom and dad. I started to push the crowd back and give them glares when they thought Y/n was one of ours girlfriend.

Y/n's P.O.V

My brothers took care of me and got everything settled. I wondered if that girl would ever do this again. I also wondered if my brothers will be there to help me.

Time skip you guys went home after that incident 

Jungkook:"I SWEAR I WILL KILL THAT LITTLE-"

Jin:"DONT SAY THAT! You have been spending to much time with Yoongi."

Jungkook:"AISH! HYUNG! Why don't you trust me!?!"

Jin:"I trust you. It's just that we don't know each other very well."

Jungkook:"I wasn't going to say that. I was going to say little girl!"

Namjoon:"Since Jin hyung you did say that we don't know each other very well except for Jungkook and Y/n. We should have a rotation."

Y/n:"WOW SMART! Now I know why his IQ is 148."

Namjoon:"Ok I got it. It's settled. Oldest to youngest. So first Jin hyung with Jungkook and Y/n. Yoongi hyung with Jungkook and Y/n. So on and so on. If you want any changes tell me and we will fix it."

Jungkook:"Can we not do that please. We have school and then it's just gonna take forever because we have to wait every weekend."

Namjoon:"Hmmm. Your right."

Y/n:"I regret saying what I said before."

Everyone burst out laughing except for Namjoon oppa.

Jin:"Wooww Namjoon. Your like a bottle of soda that's sad."

Yoongi:"No no no no no! Not today! No dad jokes!"

Jin:"To late! That must have been SODA PRESSING!"

Everyone laughed except for Yoongi oppa of course.