3 | looks could be decieving

the store was oddly quiet. usually during this time it should be really busy. but i only see around 2-3 people around. the cashiers looked sleepy and didnt bother doing their job. i see other carts full of boxes/crates of new supplies. they didn't even bother restocking the place.

i got my cart and went around the place, getting some healthy (and non-healthy) stuff while glancing back at my phone every now and then. why is the place so quiet? i dont see anyone around. i'm not used to this, but at least helps with my semi-social anxiety, i guess.

i hear footsteps around me. like, heavy ones. no, y/n, you are just being a paranoid pussy ass bitch. it's just people shopping, just like you, get over it. damn, even my mental self hated me. 

once the footsteps got closer enough, i whipped my head around and saw.. john? fuck y/n, stop thinking about him. you're so obsessed over that boy. he got someone else to work with, fucking hell. that's probably some random dude who looks like him, i doubt john will be around at this time and day anyway.

yeah i should really stop thinking about him. i focused on the item i was going to get again, but i keep looking at "john" in the corner of my eye. it has to be, he looked like what he described me. around 6ft, rings on his fingers, always carrying a juul, somewhat chubby. it has to be him.

oh god he saw me.

"y/n? oh my god is that you-" john smiled while walking to me. "john don't you fucking dare come up to me." i said harshly. john stopped dead in his tracks. "y/n.. im sorry. look i know that you are probably-" john started but i quickly interrupted him. "sorry? fucking hell john, i felt so betrayed and sad, and the prices they charge are fucking insane. why? why would you?-" i argued back but all of a sudden i couldn't breathe. john was behind me, picking me up, with a rag over my mouth/nose and it had an ether-like odor and a slightly sweet taste.

is this chloroform? i read somewhere that it has this kind of smell and taste.

i can't think anymore, it's not like i could anyway. i blacked out, right before john said something in my ear. "i only stopped letting you work with me because you can't work while you're mine, can you?"

__

i woke up in a dimly lit room, the walls were blank and had no color. in front of me was a door, looked plain and simple. theres nothing in this room, no windows, no color, nothing. it was just.. colorless. boring.

i was tied to a chair, with a gag over my mouth. i couldn't scream, my throat hurts and i could barely make a sound without sounding extremely raspy. my eyes needed to settle, looking at the lights hurt. 

i heard sounds behind the door, footsteps. i tried looking away but the restraints didn't help. i saw a tall man before me, with bleached hair and something reflecting on his fingers, rings. my eyes focused on his face, and what i saw made me widen my eyes in fear.

it was john.

"my love, do you really expect me to leave you? look, i really wanted you to myself but i knew that i couldn't really get any thumbnails out if you were here.. so i decided to hire someone else while you're with me. forever." john smiled devilishly. i never thought there was this side of john. i thought he was always his usual joking self and his very chill/laidback personality, but not like.. this.

all i could do is muffled screams and crying. i don't want to be here. i need to get back home. i need to know about my friends and family.

"you look really cute in that outfit of yours, but i believe you look better in my hoodie." john pulled out his hoodie from behind him.

" john pulled out his hoodie from behind him

(the hoodie he gave you ^)

"mhmmhfmfhfnm!" you said. well, you couldn't say anything anyway. being gagged sucked.
"hmm? oh wait, sorry." john went over and took over the gag. you basically screamed by the time he took it off. 

"WHAT THE FUCK JOHN EXPLAIN ALL OF THIS SHIT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE ON YOU-" you yelled before he put his hand over your mouth. "y/n, if you are willing to cooperate with me im willing to answer any question. just. let. me. explain." john said calmly. he let go of his hand on your mouth and you held back the will of screaming again.

"alright. fine. i guess ill wear your damn hoodie." i muttered. "good! trust me, you'll basically be begging for more of me." john chuckled. i was sick of him, but some part of me is liking this and i have no idea why.

"little miss negotiator huh?" john smirked.

yeah. miss negotiator. 

negotiations was a priority of my job.

was.

__

a/n:

868 words

the picture has no relevance i just like the doggo so enjoy

have a yeehaw day