11 | not who i used to be

y/n's pov

"look, jaren. i dont know about this.." i muttered into the phone. "well y/n, we have to. it's our only choice. jezebeth is the most dangerous human being that demon could form into. if you let jeze enter your thoughts, you're done for. im telling you." jaren said with haste. he was driving and put the phone on bluetooth.

"fuck... i think john's asleep right now. hes just laying there peacefully." i looked into the room and i see him breathing, his chest going up and down slowly.

"he's probably fighting with his own mental demon. it happens, but whatever you do, don't wake him up." jaren said and hung up the phone, leaving me confused.

"what do you mean- damn it." i cursed into the phone and i still see john sleeping rather peacefully despite this whole demon thing. look, in the past, i used to think that demons aren't really real (formal shaniac) now as a full-fledged boogara, it's safe to say i will believe this whole dilemma.

"im.. not.. who.. i.. used.. to.. be.." john quietly whispered. i snapped my head so fast that i swore i gave myself whiplash.

"john? john please wake up." i whispered to john as i was holding his hand. i saw him open his eyes for a quick second before shutting them again. i caught a glimpse of his eyes, and they were a color i never saw before.

it was pure black.

__

john's pov

"jeze. get. the. fuck. away. from. me." i breathed out harshly. he was looming over me, i can feel his breath against my face.

"it's been so long john. you've been containing me for more than 5 years. during those 5 years, you met y/n, and keep denying that you like her but you clearly do. and all that lust? has been feeding me for past 5 years as well. oh, and mix that with all the golf-it and uno rage. then you get me." jeze looked at me in the eye and waited for my response. im not giving him one, but in this situation, i was pressured to talk even if no words was exchanged.

"im not giving in without a proper settlement." i quickly slammed jeze into the wall. "oh you fucker-" jeze held me down by.. something? it was a force, but i cant see it.

"how about we do a deal huh?" jeze harshly spat and walked around the room. "if it involves y/n, ill kill you-" i said but he quickly interrupted me. "didn't even let me finish. the deal was that ill let you live your normal everyday life and ill come out every now and then." jeze held out a hand for me to shake.

i swatted it away.

"what? no, you still exist and i don't want that." i looked around the room. it was pitch black with only a light source above. where am i?

"let me explain, when i said ill come out now and then, i meant during... intimacy. or more specific, sex." jeze blushed a slight bit before looking away.

i laughed too hard at the comment, but i found myself slightly blushing at the thought. "look, y/n and i arent in that kind of relationship, she probably looks at me as a friend. i doubt she is willing to fuck me-" 

"oh you don't even know john. she probably likes you as much as you like her. stop jumping to conclusions and let things play out. it'll happen, eventually." jeze said and held out his hand again.

i thought about it for a moment. should i? i mean, i dont fuck people day and night, so this cant be that intense... right?

i shook his hand firmly.

"deal."

__

a/n:

632 words

i would also like to thank kinkdol666 for the idea of this chapter

have a yeehaw day