16 | xoxo

a/n:

yep this is a

s m u t 

warning folks.

if you dont like whatever this lovey dovey shit is, then skip to the next chapter. other than that, enjoy the chapter.

and you probably wont miss any core plot details if you do end up skipping this chapter, this is more like a "jeze shows out" scenario. 
__

y/n's pov

"john?" i tiredly said. it was morning and we both slept on the couch. "yes buttercup?" john smirked at me and held my waist in his hands. "i fucking love you." i smiled against his chest and i hear him breathe out sharply. 

i was teasing the fuck out of him and i absolutely love every moment of it.

"well if you love me, then why dont you show me, hmm?" i hear john's deep chuckle as he slightly pressed me against his crotch. jeze was showing out, i could tell. "im not in the mood..." i sighed really loudly, trying to annoy him the best i can do. 

"well ill make you be in the mood." john flipped me over and pinned my hands against the couch's cushions. "getting rough are we?" i grinned and i feel him pressing against me with more force.

"i like rough, but i dont know if you can handle it." john shoved his hands into my pants and grinned when i whimpered to the touch. "already, y/n?" john looked at me seductively. "you fucker." i breathed out and struggled to his grip. "im not a person of foreplay, so lets get straight to the point." john picked me up and carried me to his bedroom bridal style.

__

third person pov

y/n first took off her bra swiftly and threw it across the room. john started climbing on the bed and growling, inching further each passing second. y/n hummed while taking off her clothes, piece by piece. and john was as well. after a couple of seconds of staring at each other numbingly, john attacked y/n by seizing at her wrists and forcing them down with his arm and straddled y/n's hips with his legs.

"you are mine. all mine. every bit of you is mine. nothing else belongs to anyone else, and you will be with me all night." john growled against y/n's neck as he hoarsely whispered. john's voice was losing itself bit by bit, due to how aroused he was.

y/n made a small noise, she was already dripping wet enough, so why wait? john was inching to her womanhood bit by bit, with each breath against her skin, the more impatient she was becoming. you can hear y/n's little whimpers as john was getting closer to her each moment.

all of a sudden, john stopped.

y/n widened her eyes in surprise and asked, "joh-" before she could finish her sentence, john quickly got up and tied y/n to the bedframe. john just looked at her seductively and smirked. "you know... how about i go make a sandwich before we start something.." john said plainly and walked out of the room and closed the door.

y/n was furious, how dare he just stop things as the way they were! "john, I WAS SO FUCKING READY AND THEN YOU JUST LEAVE ME HERE?! JUST FUCK ME ALREADY PLEASE!" y/n yelled across the room as she was struggling against the restraints.

john was in the kitchen, not making a sandwich but more like on his phone. He was contemplating on what he should do next on his hopeless victim. john decided to go to back to the room again. y/n looked like she was about to break.

"let's keep you for a little longer, kitten."

__

around 15 minutes passed until the silence broke. "i cant take it anymore." y/n whispered. "hmm, i guess its time now." john removed the restraints and let her sit on the bed. "suck." john put his member near y/n's mouth and she obeyed.

y/n sucked off of john as john gripped on y/n's hair, pulling on it every now and then. 

"knees, now." john ordered. he was so strict, god.

y/n now gets on her knees, and let john slap her ass. "you think you are better than me? think again, bad girl." john pounded into y/n so hard, that her legs quivered with pleasure. "f-fuck". breathed y/n, she was so close.

"don't you dare cum on me, I'm not even finished." john grabbed her ass and slapped it one more time.

y/n looked at john, "i-i'm close." y/n said before letting out a load moan. as y/n said that, she jumped back as john suddenly inserted three fingers, filling you with pleasure. at this point, y/n had become a moaning mess, as y/n were very close to her climax.

after a couple more rough insertions, y/n abruptly released, some of it dripping down her leg. john took his finger and wiped some of it up. john put his finger in his mouth letting him taste y/n. john then leaned over and gave y/n a kiss, letting y/n taste herself.

john soon finished and laid on the bed. y/n soon joining with him. "damn. who knew you can be this rough?" y/n commented and john just laughed in response. "jeze really does show out." john replied. y/n got up and smiled at john.

y/n sat on the bed for a few minutes, catching her breath. y/n then got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. john got up and walked to y/n, "i'll join," he hugged y/n from behind and grabbed two towels. 

"what a time to be alive." y/n smiled.

__

a/n:

like seriously, 933 words. of. smut.

cant argue with that.

have a yeehaw day.