??? | history

f/n - full name

__

deva's pov

"what can you do?" i looked at him and i saw him breathe out a heavy sigh.

"nothing. i can do absolutely nothing." he replied back plainly and twirled his knife around his fingers.

"why are we even paired up in the first place?" i looked around the lobby. it was decorated beautifully, with a nice amount of red and gold. 

"apparently, my life force is attracted to yours. and by law, we have to get paired up." he sighed and went up to the desk. he grabbed a pen and wrote down something on the memo pad. 

"my name's jezebeth. demon of john keyes." jezebeth handed me a piece of paper which had his number and id code on it. "contact me when you need me." jezebeth waved off and went to the bustling city streets outside.

"wait, i havent even introduced myself!" i yelled after him. he stopped and looked back at me. "i dont need to know, you're deva. demon of f/n. legion smythe." jezebeth walked away.

"i- shit. okay, fine. be like that then." i huffed and went up to the receptionist up front. "search up jezebeth, demon of john keyes." i said. she typed for a moment before turning the monitor around to let me see the results. 

Jezebeth
Demon Of: John Keyes
Legion: Kearch
DOB: 6.6.XXXX
Duo: Jeze & Deva

kearch? that legion is allied with ours. cant get dirt on him that way. 

i wonder why y/n likes john? and does y/n know that i exist?

__

jeze's pov

"fuck, no i dont. can i switch partners?" i asked my group leader, asmo. "no jeze. you know that whenever your life force likes the other one, you and their demon has to get paired up. if they stop liking, you guys will be split up again." asmo looked at me and handed me a stack of papers.

"whats wrong with deva? i thought she was a SSS+ demon in her legion. you are too, and its only right for both of you to work together to help maintain the depths of the underworld. you know how rowdy this place can be during midnight." asmo got out one of the spellbooks and flipped through the pages. he threw it to the side once he was done with it.

"deva is annoying, ignorant, egotistical-" i started rambling on until asmo stopped me. "yeah yeah, get used to it. we all say that to the other demons. now sort those papers, they're important." asmo ordered me and i obeyed. 

while i was looking in one of the papers, i see f/n. that's.. deva's life force. i read out the information. "hmm... attracted to john keyes..." i thought. i never met her, but based off of john's shared thoughts, she works with him on his youtube channel. she makes the artwork for the thumbnails.

time to get these papers sorted.

__

a/n:

481 words

hi some history on these bad bois

have a yeehaw day