12 | agreement

y/n's pov

john scared me by quickly sitting up and saying "deal". 

"deal? deal what?" i asked him and john looked at me and blinked a few times.

"y/n? what are you doing here?" john looked at me as if i was crazy. "im here because i needed to calm your psychotic ass down thats what. you fucking kidnapped me, didnt even let me out of the god damn house, and i really thought you were gonna kill me at some point." i semi-yelled at him and backed away from his place.

"i dont remember any of that- oh that motherfucker." john cursed and got up to the bathroom. i followed and i see him muttering random things to himself.

whats going on with him?

__

john's pov

i splashed water onto my face and looked into the mirror. i swore i saw my eyes was pure black for a few seconds before reverting back to my normal eye color again. "jeze. what did you do to y/n while i was.. gone?" i whispered to myself and waited for his response.

"mmmmmm only put chloroform and tied them up-" jeze started explaining but i quickly interrupted him. "you put fucking chloroform? and tied them up? bitch if i found out that you hurt her in any way-" 

"chill. look, thats what i mostly did. ask her about it, jesus christ." jeze said and faded away. well mentally of course.

"john?.." y/n was peeking her head around the doorframe and looked at me. she had that look where she needed to put me in the mental hospital.

she wouldnt be wrong if she wanted to put me in one anyway.

"mind if i explain all of this?" i looked at her in the most sincere way i could muster.

she gave in and nodded, soon sitting down on the toilet seat and me sitting down on the bathtub's edge.

this is gonna be a bit to explain, brother.

__

y/n's pov

i was confused, but im starting to understand. this demon, named jeze, was the fake john behind all of this. and jeze only appearing during sex because... his undying lust?

john really does like me huh?

"so, your side of the story." john waited for my response and i recalled everything that happened up until this point.

"thank god, i thought he hurt you and-.." i hugged him which made him stop his sentence. "i wont ever let jeze hurt me. even if he did, ill be strong enough to fight back." i looked at john and i see him smile again, but i know this smile was a real one.

__

"so... jeze." i looked at the cup of tea on the table. the steam was coming off since it was so hot, but to the touch it seems merely warm. "he's been around for basically my whole life, but he didn't start appearing until i hired you." john said plainly and scrolled through his phone.

"fuck, he even put out a fake excuse on twitter so he doesnt have to record and upload. smart bastard." john cursed to himself and tweeted out that there'll be a new video today to make up for the week-long absence. you looked at his account and see replies rolling in, most of them was jokes and asking him where he was at.

"if only they knew what was actually happening." i said and i see him glance over at me. he raised his eyebrow. "oh, they know. well, the veterans. jeze appeared in a video, very slightly. only lasted 1 frame." john took a sip of his tea again and stared at the steam coming from it.

"veterans? how far back?" i questioned. "around 800k. when i first started to hear about your work." john smiled at me when he said the word "work." mostly referring to me.

"anyways, the deal. it was stupid, but it was the most i can do. im not a manthot, i dont fuck people on a daily basis. so jeze doesnt have to bother me all the time." john put down his cup of tea and turned off his phone. he had a genuine look to his face this time, and i can really tell that this is really him.

"so what if we do fuck?" i asked him. never have i seen john turn the brightest shade of red that a human being could do, let alone competing with an actual tomato.

"y/n, fucking hell.." john cursed and kept covering his face with his hoodie.

meanwhile, me on the other hand, was wheezing and laughing so hard that i could feel abs coming on. "look! jesus christ, i dont mean it like that. but who knows? anything is possible at this point considering that you have a demon literally inside you and only comes out during kinky shit." i laughed and smiled at john.

"pfft, whatever you say." john gave me a hug and i felt happy again.

for now.

__

a/n:

829 words

have a yeehaw day