6 | a very normal q&a with kryoz

"john. i.. never knew you felt this way. to me. its just that, i felt like it was wrong for me to like someone when i only chatted with them for a couple of months and i instantly fell in love with you when i saw you in a stream." i was on a verge of tears. seeing john break down in front of me made me feel sorrow and i want to share my sadness with him.

"well, y/n, you can ask me anything now. think of this like a q&a video. except, its just your questions." john forced his smile through his tears. "i guess but i need to think about some questions first." i looked at john and saw him smile again. i missed him, but being tied up and locked in a room didnt really help the situation.

i focussed on the questions that i wanted to be answered most. i first thought of the current situation and applied it to the question. "why did you kidnap me?" i asked quietly. i saw john's smile fade a slight bit before laughing, but it sounded a bit.. insane. broken. "y/n don't act like you don't know what i mean." john looked at me with his blueish-greenish eyes. 

"i really don't. please john tell me. im so fucking lost with all of this pointless shit. i havent got in contact with my friends or my family. i need to know if they're fine." i was on the edge of breaking down in front of him. john noticed and took a step closer to me. i flinched and shifted away a bit. john seemed hurt and decided to back away.

"i loved you but you ran away. i loved you but you avoided me. i loved you but you left me on read. i loved you but you rejected me." john harshly spat. "john i never knew-" "y/n you DID knew. you just never bothered to even fucking get back to me after i tried so damn fucking hard to get to you, but you seemed to have more fun with jaren than me." john fired back.

jaren and me didnt even date, hell, we dont even know each other's real full names.

"more fun? yeah more fun my ass, john i loved you too, but you kept fucking around and didn't take things seriously for once huh?" i yelled back. i was mad, mixed with sadness and the strong will of escape. "seriously? i did! y/n i act immature, but im secretly mature, you know that. you really do. fuck y/n, there are days where i regret even leaving you! i wanted to be with you more when you came around to visit for pax east." john looked around the room. he was strangely calm, but i could tell he was going to break any minute.

"you know, some editing will be great right now. because the viewers dont need to see this part in the q&a, hm?" i said back sarcastically. "i- hmph. fine. go on to your next question." john crossed his arms and leaned his back against the wall. "how did you know i was in the store?" 

there was some silence before john spoke up again. "pure luck." he grinned. "right, pure luck." i eyerolled at the response. "why me? why do you love me? you know there are thousands of other people out there who love you but why me?" i looked at john. he opened his mouth but closed it, probably thinking about his response.

"you are perfect to me." he said. i really expected some speech but no, the response was simple as 5 words. "in what way?" i asked. "everything." john took out his juul and blew a cloud of smoke before looking at me again. "ask better questions." john retorted. "im trying, sherlock." i hissed back. im too tired for this shit.

"well try again tomorrow. it's.. nighttime." john said and took out a piece of cloth. "nighttime? but at least tell what specific hour or minute?" i argued back while he blindfolded me. "why do you need to know? you're fine without the time. there's probably thousands, or even millions of people out there that don't know the time and they are completely fine. we're just dumb humans learned to follow a set of numbers on a set time on a set schedule." john said.

"but john, my work? my family? my friends? people are probably wondering why im not responding back to orders, or if my family is calling or wondering of my whereabouts, or my friends trying to make plans with me but thinking that im dead?" im starting to become hostile towards john.

when i was blindfolded again.  i felt so lost. i dont know whats happening. even around john's presence, i feel insecure.

"john, please. i havent seen them in.. days? weeks? i lost count. i dont know time anymore." i harshly whispered.

"you dont need to see them, you dont need to know the time y/n." john said sweetly. i could feel his grin even with blindfolds on.

"all you need to know is that you're safe with me."

"always."

__

a/n:

880 words

im too competitive at uno and i consider myself as an uno divine since i ended my play on a +4

have a yeehaw day