7 | petty ≠ revenge

y/u/n - your username 

__

work was (mostly) a priority to me, even as a self-proclaimed professional procrastinator and how much i craved for a vacation, i usually worry about my work and how people think about it.

within my career, ive mostly gotten compliments and satisfaction from clients. except for this one particular person. nexver, or his real name, nigel, was the most problematic person i have ever met.

whenever i gave him his requested order, in the very last minute, he'll tell me that he wants something else instead and he keeps doing this until he was satisfied with his order. let me tell you, he will do this for weeks. im too damn tired for his bullshit and i got other people to work with so most of the time ill ignore him until he says he'll sue me for not complying with his needs.

nexver has around 100,000 subs when i started working with him. he really thinks he's gonna reach 1 mil and requested me to make a 1 mil banner and thumbnail for his milestone.

i kept postponing it until he was annoyed with me and moved on to someone else.

good riddance.

while we're on about nexver, i remembered that he tried to fuck up and me and john's reputation. it didnt work out so well.

-flashback-

he tried to do a collab with kryoz and kept begging him to play with him in cs:go and golf it. john didn't knew about nexver before and doesnt know that he tried to exploit my work to waste my time and but rejected his request to play with nigel anyway.

the next day, he uploaded an "exposed" video about john and his "affairs" with me. god, john wasn't even dating at that time. i remembered the cringy intro and the bass-boosted music. right off at the start he immediately went off with this sentence.

"kryozgaming, or also known as john, has affairs with his thumbnail artist, y/u/n, or also known as y/n."

i was fucking pissed when i first heard the word "affairs". and he had the audacity to shove my name in his mouth? i dont fucking think so. i began addressing the situation immediately on discord and twitter since thats where most of my following is at.

when i first @ everyone in the server about the video, and then tweeting it out, i got a text from john. 

john: "who the fuck is this nexver dude? cant be assuming shit when i  didnt let him play with me once, shit. now everyone is mentioning me on twitter." 

y/n: " i dont know, but he fucked up real bad." i typed up the quick reply, and went on to answering some questions that people were asking me in the discord server and twitter dms.

here comes the questions.

user1: "is it true that you're fucking johnno?"

user2: "hey i dont think having a relationship with your 'boss' is a good idea..."

user3: "idk who nexver is but he said that u was dating john? i was wondering if it was true"

all these fucking questions are driving me insane. all i want to do is come up to nigel himself and punch him right in the face. i really wanted to copy and paste the same reply over and over again, but that might raise some suspicion so i just typed them all out.

y/u/n: "no, all the rumors/disgusting words that nexver said is in fact, fake. please do not believe that fake ass shit."

y/u/n: "im not even in a relationship with kryoz. if we did, we wouldve said something about it already. just hiding it from the public can raise vile rumors. everything that nexver said is 100% false."

y/u/n: "please disregard what nexver said in his recent video. it has occured to me that the information he has said in that video is fake and just nasty rumors he made up because he was getting all petty."

i looked at my monitor in satisfaction. hopefully people will know that nexver was a petty fake ass who wanted attention just because john rejected him live on stream. after a couple of minutes, people finally got the point and instantly turned their backs to nexver and started hating on him for spreading rumors.

look, im a person against cyberbullying, but seeing this just made me want to sit back and see the hell unfold upon him. 

like he could really put revenge on me and john like that, smh. i dmed john on discord and i saw him in a call with mini and smii7y. probably talking about the situation, i joined in the call.

john: "like that fucker can even- oh hi y/n! just in time."

craig: "god im so sorry about nexver. hes an asshole and i hope he understands that."

jaren: "why would he even bother with his petty ass if he knows hes gonna get backlash for it?"

y/n: "he thinks he can get revenge by posting a fake video of me and john, like that can happen." 

john: "well at least we got the point across, alot of people are on him now."

i let out an audible sigh of relief and thanked the trio and left the call. 

__

this is why i dont like humans so much.

being petty does not equal to revenge.

__

a/n:

875 words

yeet

have a yeehaw day