Ch2 Life

Error woke up with a yawn. He looked around and remembered everything that had happened yesterday and looked at his hands. He got up and walked downstairs. As he reached the bottom stair and rubbed his eye as he smelled food from the kitchen. He walked out to see blue cooking and stretch sipping coffee. Stretch gave him a smile and a lazy wave and error took a seat next to him. Blue set some tacos in front of both of them and error dug in. When he was finished he stood up and went to leave. As he was about to make a portal he felt a hand grab his arm. He looked back to see blue had grabbed his arm.

"Where are you going?" Blue asked error. Error smiled at him.

"I'm sorry blue. Thanks for breakfast and everything but i have to get to work. I can't just stop being destroyer. Sorry but i have to be corrupted again." And before blue could say anything error opened a portal and had pulled away from him. Stretch was about to say something but error had already walked through and the portal closed. Error looked around at the au he was in. A swap au. Fitting. Error created his blue strings and grinned as he felt his magic work. He erased the universe without a trace and as he was leaving he felt a pain in the back of his head. But when he spun around he saw no one. He turned back and went through the portal into the anti void. With a sigh he sat down and waited.

"Any second now." Error said as he waited. He was waiting to be corrupted again. He had to keep up his appearence for his job after all......and he missed being tall. As error sat there he heard a splash behind him as ink rushed out of a portal and saw error sitting in the middle of the antivoid. Ink rushed forward as error sat there without looking back at him. He was about to reach error when suddenly his vision went black and he fainted. Error sat waiting patiently for another hour till he got fed up with waiting.

"Come on you damn godesses. Hurry up and glitch me again. I have work to do. I just hurt your favorite so come on!!!!" Error yelled out....BUT NOBODY CAME.

Timeskip

Error dragged ink into the doodlesphere as the others sat in the doodlesphere panicking because both had gone missing when he had dragged ink in. Everyone stared at him in suprise as he wound his arms back and threw ink at dream. Ink woke up midthrow and they both were knocked out due to their heads colliding. He then opened a portal back to the anti void. He didn't realize he was being followed. He went through the portal and closed it. He sighed and heard movement. His eyes snapped up and he growled. There stood fresh. His glasses were blank and he had a uncertain expression.

"H-hey broski. Calm down. I ain't gonna hurt y-" He gets cut off as a large blast sent him flying backwards. Error made his gaster blaster dissapear and continued to growl.

"Stay the hell back parasite. Before i end up ripping out whats left of that tiny soul and tearing it to peices." Error growled out and fresh stepped back holding his hands up in the 'ok ok' gesture.

"Ok error. Calm down. We both know i can beat you so don't do something you're gonna regret." Error stared at him in shock. Did fresh really just say a semtence without using 80's lingo once. Error shook his head pulling him back to his senses and growled.

"Explain. What do you want with me?" Error growls and fresh sighs.

"Well." He starts......

Hah cliffhanger