Ch10 A Monster Born in pain

Ink sighs sadly as he stares at a photo. It's torn and ripped and the only thing that can be made out on it is a skeleton dressed in red shorts, a black shirt, and holding a pen. He has a large happy grin on his face. Beside him a familiar paintbrush can be made out. Ink turns away as he feels something off. Ink sighs again and jumps up. He opens a portal and walks through. He comes out in front of the underswap Bros house. He walks up and is about to knock on the door when it opens to show a worried looking blue. He looks up at ink in surprise.

"Oh good. Your here. I was just sent to get you." Blue explains. Ink looks down at blue in silence.

"....What happened. I felt something off in the multiverse coming from here." Ink sounds almost angry at him. Blue looks up at ink in confusion.

"Ink. Are you okay?" Blue asks him. Ink sighs and slumps his shoulders.

"Today...hasn't been great.....I just wanna get this over with and go home." Ink says sounding extremely tired. Blue nods his head and opens the door.

"It's error. Somethings off with him." Blue explains.

"Blue. It's error. There is always something off with error." Ink says back.

"Your acting way calmer when it comes to error then before. You seemed so mad before when someone tried to take error away from you." Blue explains.

"That's cuz that day I thought it would be a good idea to try to drink my paints again even though I have a soul now. It didn't go well. My guilt combined with the red and made me a bipolar mess.....Honestly at this point I can't really care about errors life. Everyone else can focus on it but I won't. He can live as he wants. I'll live as I want." Ink sighs in annoyance.

"Got it........Here we go." Blue pushes error's door open and we see error sitting on his bed reading a book.

"Error. Ink wants to talk to you." Blue
tells error. Error looks up from his book before going back to reading it. Ink let's out a growl. He walks up and rips the book from errors hands.

"Ink what are you doing?" Error yells in annoyance. He is about to continue before he meets inks eyes. Instead of the vibrant colors they usually are they are grey eyelights.

"Error. We need to have a chat." Inks says.

"Particularly about why your eyes look like gasters." Error looks up at him in surprise. Ink walks to the door and gestures for error to follow. Error stands up and begins to follow behind him and blue.

Meanwhile

"Somethings happening. I can feel it. Something....bad....Looks like the king of nightmares must finally get involved." A black gunk covered skeleton stands from a throne with one blue eye lighting up and 4 tentacles appearing on his back. "Heh! Now then. Let's see what everyone has been up to since i've been gone."