ch8 BACK TO ERROR!

Error suddenly feels a tugging and sees a flash of white. He shuts his eyes in pain and when he opens them he sees he is in.....his antivoid again?

"Well that was weird. I wonder why I was suddenly pulled back?" He questions out loud then he hears a voice.

"Why yes. I wonder that as well. Still it works out for me." The voice says sounding amused. Error spins around and jumps back in surprise of who he sees.

"GASTER! I thought you were dead!" Error yells as gaster smirks at him.

"Come now error. I know you are smart enough to know that I'm one persistent bastard. But that's not what is important here. What is important is not the what I did in the past no." He starts to walk towards error with a sly grin. Error tries to move but for some reason he can't feel his body responding. Gaster grabs him by the face and smiles slyly at him. Error looks in shock as black fills the area coming from gaster.

"It's what I'm going to do now. I can feel the void calling me. Pulling. But I don't intend to go back. Not at all. Say Ahhh." With that said gaster's form slowly devolved into black goo. The goo springs at error and error lets out a silent scream as he passes out.

Later.

Error slowly wakes up and stands up. He looks around in silence and feels something trickled down his chin. He looks down to see black goo leaking down. He wipes it away and looks around for gaster but sees no one. He looks down at himself in fear before shaking his head.

"No. That's just crazy. There's nothing wrong with me. I need to get back. Everyone's probably worried." He opens a portal and heads home. Little does he know that his eyelights have changed color with his left being orange and his right being blue....But he will learn soon...

Not really proud of this chapter. Tell me what ya think ok?