Ch14 Ink is a whole unit

Ink walks silently through the decaying au. He looks around in silence before throwing a bone at a post.

"WOAH! CALM DOWN!" Someone yells out.

"Who's there?" Ink asks back.

"If i come out can you not stab me?" The voice asks. Ink notices it sounds kinda familiar.

"That depends entirely on you." He tells him. From behind the pole emerges.....error? Well the skeleton looked like error before he became unglitched. Ink stares at him in confusion.

"........Error? Did you get glitched again?" Ink asks and Error(?) Looks at him suprised.

"Again? I've never become unglitched...........ink why are you so tall?" Ink stares at the error who stands a bit smaller than him.

".....Ok so its clear you aren't my error."

"And you aren't my ink. Then that means....." He looks around in excitement before grabbing ink and shaking him. "Do you know what this means?!" He asks in happiness and ink just stares down at him.

"You are from another multiverse?" Ink guesses.

"YES! And it means i escaped! I'm finally free!" He yells happily. Ink continues to stare down at him as he celebrates.

"........Well i guess sending you back to your multiverse is out if the question." Before error can respond ink picks him up and throws him over his shoulder. He opens a portal to underswap and walks through. Error2 is still celebrating, albeit quieter to not upset ink.

"We're gonna need another name for you." He says as they start to walk from hotland to snowdin. Inks portals are becoming more inaccurate. Thats very bad.

"Ok! Your already nicer than my ink. Uhhh. How about erratum?" Error asks. Ink groans before shaking his head.

"Its just like the first time a error started living in another multiverse. He also called himself erratum. Thankfully that wasn't in my world."
Ink says in annoyance.

"O-oh...should i choose another name?" Erratum asks and ink shakes his head.

"No its fine. At least you aren't as mentally damaged as that dude." They enter snowdin and ink walks up to the swap bros house. He knocks and stretch opens the door.

"S-.........Is that another error?" He raises a eyebrow at ink.

"Yup." He sets erratum down. "Call him erratum."

"And your dumping him with us?" He asks ink and ink nods. "Cool. We had one free room already." He picks up erratum. "You gonna be hanging around?" He asks ink.

"No. I need to find out why the changes in the multiverse are happening. We don't have error anymore and nightmare is getting ready so i am afraid i'm all we have at the moment." Ink tells stretch and stretch gives him a worried look. Ink had sounded...sad that it was only him.

"Ink.....are you ok?" Stretch asks ink and ink sighs. Stretch teleports in and.sets erratum on the couch then teleports back. "Seriously. You sound both lonely and sad at the same time." He tells ink and ink shrugs.

"I'm fine. I have stuff i wanna do is all. But now is not that time." He opens a portal and waves to stretch as he walks through it. Stretch stares as ink leaves and sighs when he's gone. He feels a pressure on his shoulders and looks to see erratum put his arm on his shoulder and is currently grinning at him.

"Don't worry. If he's anything like my ink then he is the toughest in your multiverse." And he heads back inside. Stretch looks after him before looking back. "....But the mind isn't the same as the body."

Meanwhile

Ink stands against a tree waiting in underfell. He hears someone approaching and looks up.

"Hello ink sans the skeleton." Fatal error says as he and ink lock eyes.