Chapter 6.5 a small secret

Error stood silently staring down at the silent skeleton laying in front of him. He sighs and sits in front of it as it devours the tacos he gave it.

"....forgive me yet?" He asks and the skeleton sighs.

"Error. Have you ever been imprisoned against your will by someone you trusted dearly?" He asks and error looks away.

"Uhhh nope. Never felt that before i suppose." Error says.

"Then you have no idea how i feel." The skeleton says then the skeleton turns away from error.

"I refuse to talk to you. Leave me be." It says. Error sighs and stands. He makes a portal and looks back at the skeleton. It wore a torn green jacket, torn black pants, ruined slippers, and a mask with a smily face on it seeming drawn out of blood.

"...i am sorry zodiac...you hate me...and yet i wasn't the one who put you here." Error says then leaves. Once gone the skeleton takes the mask off and weeps. It is revealed to be a female skeleton.

"Why won't you release me error? I'm literally your sister!" She yells in anger and curls up into a ball and crys..but inside she knows error really can't release her....and that he doesn't remember her as anything but a threat...

Takes place before error left the multiverse.