Ch11 Power Level unlimited

Nightmare walks through the destroyed au, a lazy grin on his face.

"Hmmm. How entertaining. It seems error isn't so much a god of destruction as he is a pesaent now. Well it's fine I suppose. I can take over for him if the need be." Nightmare chuckles to himself as he walks. Suddenly he feels a presence. The presence seems familiar. He stops and looks back and there stands......zodiac?

"Hello nightmare. How are you this fine evening." She asks with a smile. Nightmare frowns for a second before going back to his grin.

"It's easy to tell your not zodiac. Never before has she learned my name. And she doesn't sound so fake." Nightmare stares at her as his grin finally falls.

"I should have known the king of nightmares would be smart enough to see through me easily. Oh well. At least I tried." She opens her void space and pulls out a small black notebook and a pen. As she goes to write in it nightmare teleports in front of her and grabs her arm with a tentacle. She looks up in surprise and see nightmares calm almost bored face. Nightmare sighs and shakes his head.

"How adorable. How stupid do you think I am imposter. This-" He takes the death note from her and holds it to her face. "Is a weapon. And I will not give you a chance to use it." He throws it into the air as a black gaster blaster destroys it. She stares up at him in fear as he grins. "I'm guessing that this is zodiacs body. And you are a parasite." He makes a black goopy bone shoot up and hit her in the face and as she loses consciousness she looks at him in shock. "You live....for now." He turns away and walks away chuckling as she faints. He opens a portal and comes out in his castle. He looks around in confusion and sees dust surrounding him on many things. He chuckles and walks to his throne. As he sits down his eye flashes and he sees 5 weapons fly in front of him. "A large blade, a bat, a broken bone, a cleaver, and a knife. He grins as they fall to the ground.

"Here's a thought. Let's get the gang back together." He grins as he leans back.

I tried to give nightmare his cocky regal powerhouse personality. Like he Is supposed to feel like he's got you cornered and he knows it. Let me know if I did it right. Also rip the death note. It didn't even get used.