Ch4 loss

Here comes two more error killers.

Error walked down the path in silence with fatal, stretch, and blue following him. Error was silent but he knew he didn't need to talk to know they were following.

"Hmm. So something tells me that this may be trouble." Stretch points out and fatal chuckles.

"Don't worry. I know we'll be fine. We have a on site healer as well as a destroyer class skeleton with us..plus a judge and royal guardsman." Fatal tells em. Stretch chuckles at that.

"I sense someone." Error tells them. They stop and look around to see error grabbing a branch to defend himself. Suddenly a person jumped out the bushes and fatal, and streatch made blasters and blue made a bone.

"NO! DON'T SHOOT!" A female voice yelled and error growls.

"Who are you?" Error asks.

"My name is alice. I don't wanna hurt anyone. I need to talk to error." She tells them and error sighs.

"I am error." Error tells her and she stared at him in silence while he studies her. She wears a green jacket with red stripes and blue jeans, her hands are in her pockets but he sees the rim of blue gloves, she has her hood up but he can see her eyes. Her left eye is green while her right eye is yellow. And they have streaks coming down matching the color of the eye. She's alarmed but not scared.

"...you..small skele...are error..the destroyer..." She questions and error nods. Suddenly he is off the ground.

"OH MY GOD YOUR SMALLER THAN MY SIS. YOUR SO CUTE! YOUR LIKE A MINI MINI SKELE!" She yells excited and another person joins them.

"...this is error?" The new skeleton asks and error looks at her in confusion. She wears a black and red jacket, red pants, and her hood is down. Her left eye is red and her right eye has no eyelight. Her eye is kinda like horrors. Her teeth are sharp and she is considerably shorter than her sister but taller than error by a considerable amount.

"Yup. Look at him sam." The taller skeleton says and sam looks down at error. Then she in a swift move plucks error out the taller ones hands and stares down at him in silence. Then she looks at stretch.

"Uh. Our universe was destroyed. Can we stay here?" She asks and stretch shrugs.

"Sure. Why not. Our house is a bit big for us." Stretch says.

"Score." The big skeleton known as alice tells them.

"Let me go." Error says.

"No." Sam says simply.

"Anyway. House is this way. Follow." Stretch tells them and begins walking towards the house with the others following. Error trying to get sam to let him go for a bit.

"Don't bother error. When my sister thinks something is cute enough to keep she doesn't let it go. Sorry dude." She tells error.

BUT I'M NOT CUTE!!" Error yells.

Yes you are." All four others say in unision. Error eventually gave up and let her carry him as they headed back....at least he didn't have to walk...

Thats that. One more error killer will be coming next chapter and more later in the story. Whattya think of sam and alice. Think they're good characters? Think they as chill as fatal.