Author's Note.

It's been quite some time, hasn't it, buds?

I'm extremely sorry that I didn't keep my promise to update before February ended. But i'm afraid i'm going through some rough patches right now that have prevented me from updating this book earlier than I hoped for.

I had IMMEDIATE headaches after writing for an entire week. It was terrible; I couldn't use my phone or even look at a screen without getting a migraine. I even threw up a couple of times and had to wait a couple of days to get used to using technology again.

School's also kicking me in the butt right now, and as any good student would do, school work trumps wattpad. So i've been really busting my butt to work hard in school and had no time to even start writing.

I also went through a minor depression after a situation with my health and also struggled with a relationship strain with my best bud.

But, you know what they say: after the storm comes the rainbow.

I think the storm's over, and i'm slowly gaining control of my life again, which i'm very grateful for! Grades are good, and i'm on spring break so there will probably be updates!

I actually played around with certain scenarios in the chapters and ultimately decided to delete them, because I felt like they weren't good enough. Chapter twenty one is the beginning of Part II, where i'll incorporate the major story arcs of unOrdinary and you'll see some changes in our characters!

Again, i'm so sorry and please be patient! Thank you so much for your support! It means alot! ❤️