UPDATE II.

Hey guys, this will be a quick one.

I've gotten a few comments about how people want me to post badly and assumptions that i'm not continuing the story and that i'm past my due date.

I obviously know how to tell time, so I know that it's no major surprise to me that I'm two months past my publishing date. I will apologize on my part for not being clear and pushing back the publishing date A LOT, but I want you guys to know that I have a life too.

It's not that I don't want to continue, but I have priorities that need to be handled before the new story launches. It's crucial that my life is sorted out first before I do this, because honestly, this is not a priority as of right now. I will continue this some time and some day, but it will be on my terms and not by pressure from my readers.

And I'm going to be frank with a lot of you guys, if you're pissed off that i'm not publishing, read another fanfic. There are plenty of other unOrdinary fanfictions that are pretty good, so stop harassing me to keep updating. For those of you that do harass me, you obviously don't understand how much time, effort, and dedication it takes to create a great story.

I will continue, but not right now. If this update costs me some of my readers, so be it. It's my life first before I do this.