Beginning Part. 1

Jungkook and Y/n:10 (are twins and share same room)

Y/n's P.O.V

I heard loud noises coming downstairs. I quietly stood up and opened the door trying to to wake Jungkook up. I followed the noises which ended me up in the living room. I saw dad trying to beat mom up with a leather belt. Without thinking I grabbed his arm stopping him from hitting her with his belt.

Y/n:"DAD STOP!"

Dad:"What will you do about it! You, your mother, and your brother are nothing but a failure!"

Even though I'm used to him saying bad stuff about us like we are a piece of... yea. It still hurt as mush as the day he started abusing us.

He started hitting me with his belt and sobs came out of me. Each hit got harder and harder. My sobs grew louder and louder with me thinking they could be heard a block away.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I heard the sounds of sobbing. I went on to Y/n's side to see no one there. I crept downstairs seeing dad hitting Y/n with a belt.

Jungkook:"STOP! LEAVE HER ALONE!"

I went up to dad and tried to pull him away. He finally stopped hitting Y/n but he started hitting me. I tried to fight back kicking, punching, and slapping him but he was to strong. He pulled my hair when I started to kick him harder and harder trying to escape from him. I decided to just save Y/n. 'Better to save my sister than save me.' I thought.

I kicked a stool to my dads stomach as it was in front of me. He held his stomach in pain and I took the chance to go to Y/n.

Jungkook"Go and run! If you turn back and I'm alive I swear I will kill you myself."

Y/n:"No! I won't leave you! I don't want you to die!"

She refused so many times that I had to open the door and push her out myself. Before I could go with her mom pushed me back and left the house. I yelled "I love you" to Y/n a second after mom closed the door.