002

Japan 2:20 pm

Jennie Pov

I walked through the park, which was full of cherry trees, it's one of my favorite places. The trees have always transmitted me peace. Seeing how they move with the wind and see the petals fall, I love it.

Although Tokyo had many buildings, there were places like this park, full of trees and I preferred to be in this place, than in the city.

I sat in one of the benches and noticed that there were several children in that park and everyone was wearing school uniforms, I guess they were doing some activity here.

I Smiled seeing how they played with each other. I watched one of the little girls approach me and sat next to me.

"You are very pretty." the little girl says smiling.

"You're more prettier." I replied as I stroked her hair.

I looked to where her teacher was and I saw her looking at us, I gave her thumbs up to let her know that everything was fine.

She nods and smiles at me and then continues with the other children.

"You have a funny accent, you're from Japan?" She asks as she looks at me with her little finger on her chin.

"No, honey, I'm not from here, I'm from South Korea." I answer.

And it's true, I'm not from Japan. When I turned 22, we had moved here. That was 4 years ago but I was always good at learning languages ​​so it was easy for me to learn Japanese.

"You also have a strange accent and different features, where are you from, sweetheart?" I ask her, curious.

The girl didn't seem to be from Japan like me but neither from Korea.

"I'm Thai, my parents and my brothers moved when I was a baby." She says smiling.

I felt my heart racing hearing where she was from.

"She is also Thai ..."

"You know Thailand?" The girl asks me.

"No, but I met someone who was from there." I replied as I looked at the clouds.

"And where is she?" She asks me causing a small pain in my chest, that little pain that I always feel when I remember her.

"I do not know." I reply, still looking at the sky with a sad smile.

After a few minutes we were just looking at the sky, I heard the teacher calling the child.

The girl gets up and gives me a little kiss on the cheek.

"Goodbye, I hope to see you again someday." She says smiling.

"Goodbye, I hope to see you again too and study hard." I say as I stroked her hair.

She nods with a smile on her face and then run away to where her other friend's where.

When I saw that they had already left, I turned my eyes to the sky. Talking to that girl made memories come back to me.

"I hope you are well, wherever you are ... Lisa." I say in a low voice looking at the clouds and feeling sadness in my heart.

Memories are the most powerful weapon the past has against you ... and some can destroy you completely.

I felt my cell phone vibrate, I took it out of my purse and saw it was a message.

"We are coming."

I sighed as I read it, I got up from the bench and started walking towards the house, the good thing is that I didn't live so far from that park.

On my way, I saw a cat walking on the sidewalk of a house and memories again evaded my mind.

"When we live together, I want to have two cats, Jennie." She says as she looks at my grandmother's cats with a smile.

"But only if you let me have two dogs." I reply smiling.

"Hhmmm, it seems fair to me." She says as she looks at me smiling."

I continued my path and was already at the entrance of the house but before entering, I raised my eyes to the sky.

"Now we only share the sky and the memories ... Lisa." I say in my mind.

"Jennie it's enough, you can't continue with the same thing." I say to myself and then went into the house.

It was a mansion I lived in, it was too big and luxurious but it's useless when you're alone for most all of the day.

There was only one small being that gave light to this place.

"I hope you had a good time on your walk, Mrs. Kim." Han tells me, he's the butler.

"It was very good, the day is fresh and the cherry trees are beautiful." I answer smiling.

"I'm glad to hear that, the food is ready, do you want help, or will you do it for yourself ?" He asks as we walk towards the kitchen.

"Help me put the cutlery and all that in the dining room, please, I'll go to the office for a moment." I say as I walk to the office.

I enter, walk towards where my laptop is, I pick it up and I sit down in the small coach that was there.

I checked my emails and there was one of Rosé, my cousin, telling me that she was coming to Japan to spend the holidays. I smiled when read it, her company would not hurt.

I heard some doors open, I suppose they arrived.

I left my labtop, left the office and walked to where the front door was.

I saw the person I love enter through the door and when he saw me, he ran to me.

"Mommy!!"