008

Japan 7:38 a.m.

Jisoo Pov

"Why did you leave me?" Rose told me while tears ran down her beautiful face.

"Chaeyoung please listen to me," I said as I felt my heart sinking even more.

"I hate you! ! "

"I hate you! ! "

"Nooo!" I screamed as I awoke feeling sweat trickle down my forehead as my chest was going up and down really fast.

I tried to breathe and calm my whole being.

Again I dreamed about Rosé, I had dreamed about her several times over the years but lately it is very often.

I got up from my bed and walked to where the balcony was, opened the door and the sun was just peeking through the beautiful city of Japan.

Yesterday evening Lisa, Seulgi and I had arrived in Japan and upon arriving at Kang's house, everyone left to their room to rest.

And today none of them were going to be here since they were going to start their work, so I would be alone almost most of the day.

I was observing the landscape of Japan, so many years have passed since I've been to this place, not even gone to Seoul. Since I left Seoul, I haven't had a place to call home, because I am always traveling because of my profession. The department in New York i only bought it because of Lisa but I'm not there like Lisa is.

It's been a while since I took a break, being an lawyer is not easy, but I like it, I like that people receive justice or punishment that they deserve. And my work makes my mind busy all the time so I don't remember a lot of things but now that I'm at rest, it's not like that.

I remembered the dream I had and felt that pain in my heart that I always feel when I remember Chaeyoung.

The only woman that I really loved.

"Where is he? Did she forget me? Is she happy?" I asked myself, those are the questions that are always on my mind.

"Of course she forgot about you, you were the one who left, idiot." I say to myself with a sad smile as I remember one of my many moments shared with her.

"Why are you silent when you're with the others?" I ask Rosé as I watch her lean her head on her arms that are on the table in the library.

"What do you mean?" She asks me confused as she looks directly at me.

"When you are with me, we talk about whatever even if is something dumb but when we are with the others, you're quiet." I say putting myself in the same position as her.

Her eyes are beautiful.

She remains silent for a second while she thinks about what to answer.

"It's because I'm only interested in talking to you." She responds with a shy smile making my heart race.

I approach her and kiss her on the cheek.

I shake my head and try to ignore the emptiness that I feel in me, it is too early to get depressed by things of the past.

To clear my mind, Idecides to go for a walk and get to know the streets of Japan and take advantage of the fact that there are not as many people yet.

I walked through a park that was near Kangs house and it looked beautiful with the cherry trees that surrounded it.

It feels very peaceful to be in this place and it feels really good because in recent years i had only been between papers, trials, prisons, families etc etc. I was walking calmly enjoying the nature until a familiar figure made me stop.

The person was a few steps away from me looking at one of the trees, I could not see her face since her hair covered it.

I don't even know why I'm watching her, if she turns around, she'll think I'm following her but something in her caught my attention, my sixth sense tells me to stay away from there.

The sixth sense is always right.

The person turned to my direction and my breathing was cut instantly.

This has to be a joke of fate, a very bad joke.

She doesn't move, she doesn't even make a gesture. Her look is neutral as if nothing happened.

While I wanted the earth to swallow me.

We spent a few minutes staring at each other without either saying anything while the petals of the cherry trees surrounded us thanks to the wind.

I was the first one to break that silence.

"Rosé ..."