011

Jennie Pov

Yesterday Kai only came to drop Sehun and he left again, he didn't even stay to eat. I wonder why he was in such a bad mood?

Today in the morning he only had breakfast and he left but before leaving he told me that I had to pick up our son because he had a meeting with Dr.Bae.

I'm sitting in one of the sofas that's in the living room while reading a book, since it's an hour before Sehun leaves school, I was concentrating until I heard the phone ring. I left my book aside and answer the phone.

"Hello?" Ask.

"How's my favorite cousin?" It was Rose.

"Very mad because you haven't come to visit me, besides that for days I had been calling you but you did not answer my calls." I complain.

And it was true, a couple of days ago I had called Rose to come to the house to have breakfast with me but when she answered her voice was muffled and broken, I was going to ask her but before I could speak, she had already hung the phone.

I hear her let out a sigh and then speaks.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't feel well." She says in a low voice.

"Is everything okay? you know you can tell me anything." I say softly.

"J-Jennie, there's s-something I want to tell you that happened to me a few days ago." she replies nervously.

For some reason I feel that I will not like what I'm about to hear.

"Okay, tell me what's wrong."

"A few days ago, in the morning, I woke up early and I decided to walk for a while and I saw someone ..."

I'm getting desperate and for some reason also nervous.

"Come on Rose, spit it out, who did you saw?"

"Jennie I sa-" Rose was cut by the mayor of my house.

"Excuse me, Mrs Kim." Says Han

"Wait." I say as to Rose and turn to see Han.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your call Mrs. but Sehun will soon be off school." he says as he points to the clock.

It's true, only 20 minutes before my son gets off school and I'll be walking to go lick him up and it's 15 minutes walking all the way to his school.

"I'm sorry, Rosie, I have to go, today I have to pick up Sehun at school and I'll be late if a don't go now, come to the house tomorrow for breakfast and we can finish this conversation." I didn't giver her time to answer because I hanged up the phone.

I got up from where I was sitting and walked to the entrance while I picked up my coat.

"You want the car prepared car, ma'am?" Han asks me as he opens the door for me.

"No, thanks, I'll be walking and I'll take Sehun for ice cream, prepare food for two, it will be just my son and I. Kai will not come to lunch today, he has a meeting at his job." I explain before I leave.

"Okay ma'am, be careful." Han says with a smile.

I look at the watch and I realize that it is not long before my son gets out of school.

"Thanks, I'm leaving," I reply as I hurry out of the house.

Today the day was a bit cloudy, apparently it was raining.

She liked the rain.

"If you keep getting wet, you're going to get sick." I say to Lisa for the tenth time.

We were on our way to our houses since we had left school but the rain surprised us, thank God I always bring my umbrella. I was under the umbrella while Lisa was running in the rain.

"A rainy day is not always a bad day and less if I'm with you, so come and enjoy the rain with me." She says smiling, making me feel millions of butterflies in my stomach.

I Lower my umbrella and walk towards her with a smile in my face.

What irony of the human being to be sad when remembering happy moments. I thought while looking at the cloudy sky. And that is how my heart felt at this moment, sad.

I kept walking a little faster because I saw mothers walking with their children who were in the same school as Sehun, I suppose he already came out.

I was close and in the distance I could see Sehun sitting on the sidewalk but he was not alone, there was someone else with him.

It was a woman, she was sitting next to my son, I could tell that the woman was tall because her legs were stretched out and her hair was long, light brown. She was watching Sehun. I could only see her back. I didn't panic m since my son was smiling to her and Sehun is not a boy who talks to anyone much less smiles.

My son looks away from the woman and looks at me smiling even more.

"Mom! You came!" Says my son as he gets up while running towards me with his arms open and I welcome him in the same way.

"Hello my love, I'm sorry I'm late." I kiss him on the forehead.

I stopped looking at him so I could see the person who had been with my son.

Has it ever happen to you that after so many years, you see someone you are supposed to never see again but because of destiny that person is in same place as you and you feel a big gap in the stomach, feeling your jeart heavy and all your nervous system is at the top of the surface of your skin while your feelings are chaos and memories come to you like the rain that falls on the ground, while you don't remember how to breath anymore?

Well, that's how I felt at this moment.

As I see Lalisa Manoban in front of me.