012

Lisa Pov

"Jisoo, since we arrived in Japan you haven't left the house, tell me whats wrong?" I ask my best friend who is curled up in her bed looking towards the window.

"It's nothing," She says simply with some sadness in her voice.

I let put a sigh when I hear her answer.

"Jisoo, the last time I saw you in this state was when we left Seoul, tell me what's wrong with you please?" I insist, I don't like seeing her like this. She has always been a happy and annoying person but I love her that way.

"Nothing important, now let me sleep and go with the silly bear and go to work." She says as she covers herself from head to toe.

I let out a laugh hearing her, I got up from her bed and walked towards the door.

"Have lunch with me, I have a meeting after lunch but I would like to get distracted before that."

She lowers the blanket but only the part of her eyes..

"Are you going to buy me food?" She asks, watching me as she closes her eyes.

"Obviously, Kim Jisoo." I answer while laughing.

"Okay, send me the location and the hour." She says then cover's herself again.

I leave her room and then go down the stairs and find Seulgi putting on her jacket.

"Ready." Shee asks me as she opens the door.

"Ready." I answer.

We spent the entire morning  reviewing papers and signing contracts. When we realized, it was already lunch.

"Let's go eat, Jisoo is on her way," I say to Kang as we leave my office.

"Go ahead, I'm going to check that everything is ready for the meeting with Dr. Bea."she tells me while rubbing her forehead.

"Everything will be fine, it's only to close contract and give us the green light to start with this," I say as I tap her shoulder.

She lets out a sigh.

"Bae is not what worries me it's that idiot of Kai, what if it spoils everything?"

"Dont worry, we'll see how to deal with him, are we a team or not Kang?" I ask with a smile trying to calm her down a bit.

"Sure we are Manoban," She responds smiling.

I was going to talk but Sana arrived.

"Here's a umbrella, apparently it's going to rain." She says smiling.

"Thanks Sana, come hace much with me and Jisoo?" I ask as I grab the umbrella.

"Oh thanks but you can go, I will help Arch. Kang to check that everything is in order for the meeting."

"You go and eat with Jisoo, I'll make sure that Sana haves her lunch." Seulgi tells me smiling.

"Okay, I see you in a while." I say as I leave the place.

Sana was right, it's going to rain. The day feels cold and the sky is cloudy. I like this kind of weather.

I saw several kids with their mothers, I suppose they left school. I was walking towards the restaurant where I would see Jisoo but a kid sitting on the sidewalk caught my attention.

It's Kai's son.

I approached him and touched his shoulder with two fingers. He turns to see me, he's a cute boy, he has kitty eyes.

I always had a weakness for people who have eyes like that

"Hello buddy , I'm not going to do anything to you, I work with your father, he has not come for you?" I ask him.

"He hasn't and I don't know if my mom will come." He say, he looks worried.

Terrible parents.

"I see, would you mind if I waited with you?" I ask as I sit beside him and stretch my legs.

"Thanks." He says smiling.

His smile reminds me of someone.

"You're welcome and tell me what's your name?" I ask.

"My name is Sehun Kim, nice to meet you." he replies as he extends his small hand.

This cute and polite kid cant be the son of Kai Kim. He must be like he's mother.

I take his hand and I felt a lot of calmness in me.

"Hi Sehun Kim, my name is Lalisa Manoban but you can call me Lisa, I hope we can be friends." I say smiling.

"We will be Lisa." She responds to me smiling, but for some reason his response brought back memories.

I shook my head trying to leave those memories behind. That's the past and it has to stay there... But a think life hates me.

"Mom! You came!!" I see Sehun stand up and runs to his mom.

I was going to get but the voice of his mother stopped me just like my heart did to.

"Hi my love, I'm sorry for being late." She says softly.

That voice, I know who that voice is but no, it can not be.

I get up and turn to where Sehun and his mother were. . .

I feel my world stop at the moment my gaze connected with hers. I feel like a piece of my heart falls to the knowledge that she is Sehun's mother.

"Mom, she's my friend, her name is Lisa." Sehun says who is trying to get her mother's attention but she's just staring at me while a tear slides down from her right cheek.

We were several minutes without saying anything, the raindrops were beginning to fall.

Kai Kim's voice became as he put one of his arms around her shoulders.

"My love, I'll accompany you to the car, one of my workers will take you home, I'll be back at dinner, honey. And Manoban I'll see you in a little while in the meeting." He says with a victorious smile as he takes his wife and son away.

She looks down and lets herself be guided by her husband.

The car disappears.

I feel the rain fall even stronger on me and with it another piece of my heart.

Jennie Kim, is the wife of Kai Kim and mother of Sehun.

The one who was used to be my Jennie, is now someone else's wife.

The tears fall after all.