014

Seulgi Pov.

20 minutes left for the meeting.

Everything will be fine, I just hope Kai won't do things difficult.

"Everything alright Arq. Kang?" I hear Sana's voice, she was at the end of the table, arranging the folders.

There were a total of 5 seats, Dr. Bae, her assistant, Kai, Lisa and me.

"Yes eveything is ok, just thinking about the meeting and again I apologize for making you stay to help me, I promise that after this, I will invite the food." I say smiling.

"It doesn't bother me to help but I will accept the food." She says, returning my smile.

I stood in the window watching the rain fall on Japan, I put my forehead on the cold glass and closed my eyes, listen how the rain hit the ground, I felt tired. This kind of weather made me give myself some time and think about how I've been living my years.

Just working is what I've been doing for the last few years. I feel that the years pass and I am still in the same place, all neutral without anything new in my life.

I sighed and opened my eyes, the rain didn't stop, I turned and saw Sana holding two cups of coffee, I had not even heard her when she left.

"I brought some coffee, it's a little cold." She said, handing me the cup.

"Thank you." I say.

"Your Welcome"

Minutes later I heard knocks on the door, I was going to open but the person on the other side opened it first.

I felt a pain in my left eyebrow.

"Architect!! Are you okay?!" I heard Sana scream as she came to me.

"Well done Joohyun, you just hit one of the architects." I hear an unknown voice.

"You're not helping Yerim, my God. I'm so sorry." I looked up and found myself with a worried look.

I felt my heart stop for a second.

It's not to exaggerate or anything like that but the person who was looking at me, I think she is the most beautiful woman I have seen in my life, literally.

She was the kind of woman who can take your breath and words away.

I felt a chill go through my body.

"It's bleeding a little bit." she says looking at me more worried.

"There's an emergency kit in the bathroom, I'll go it." Sana says quickly leaving.

"I-I'm fine."

Why am I stuttering? Why do I feel nervous so suddenly?

"I'm so sorry, I didn't think there was someone on the other side of the door. I apologize... Arch. Manoban or Arq. Kang?"

"Arch. Kang and don't worry..."

Sana came in with the emergency kit.

The woman got up and took away the kit from Sana.

"Thanks for bringing it, I'll take care of the rest." She says smiling.

She opens up the kit and gets some hydrogen peroxide, gauze and a small white ribbon.

Open the bottle of hydrogen peroxide and dip the gauze a little in it and get close to me.

"This won't sting at all, architect." She tells me while she cleans up my eyebrow.