006

Seoul 9:39 am

Lisa Pov

We were on our way to the appointment I had with Architect Kang, today we will sign all the contracts according to the construction that we will be doing.

We will be 3 architects who will take charge of the work, Kang, me and someone else who still I dont  his or her name.

"Lisa, are we going to have breakfast?" Jisoo tells me while yawning.

"I told you to stay at the hotel, so why did you come if you are sleepy and hungry?" I say as I check my phone.

"I have a surprise for you baby, soon you will see, I love you and eat well."

-S ♡

I smiled while seeing the message, she always lets me know that she is with me even though it is not physically her but she is, I wonder what the surprise will be.

"Could you take that idiot smile and listen to me?" Jisoo says as she looks at me reproachfully.

I was about to speak but Sana's voice interrupted me.

"I have an apple Miss Jisoo, if you want you can eat it to calm your hunger." Sana says with a smile as she pulls a red apple from her purse.

"Thank you Sana, you are a good person and not like the one I have by my side." Says Jisoo looking at me and while she bites the apple.

"We have arrived." Announces the driver.

We got off and walked towards the building.

"Good morning, architect Kang is waiting for you." A young man tells us as he guides us

They gave us our badge and we walked towards elvador. We went up to the 17th floor and when the doors opened, we found Kang waiting for us with a smile on her, face.

"Long time no see, Manoban" she tells me as she walks towards us

"Too long I would say, Kang," I say as I walked

I was going to give her a hug but Jisoo interposed, as always.

"Beaaar! You have not changed at all, you still have your face as cute as always." Jisoo tells her as she squeezes Seulgi's cheeks.

"You have not changed at all either, Jisoo, only now you are a lawyer but you are still the same." Says Seulgi laughing trying to take Jisoo off.

27-year-old Seulgi Kang is our friend since we lived here in Seoul, she also studied architecture, and she also likes dancing like I do, but she decided to stay in Korea since her father had left her everything after his death. She has always been a noble and kind person. And she has that bear look as always.

Constructions Kang is one of the biggest construction companies in Asia. Seulgi knows how to handle very well and she soon wants to take her company to South America and Central America.

"We're going to my office to have more privacy." She tells us as she guides us.

We entered her office and everyone took a seat, except Jisoo who was looking at the model of a city that was in Seulgi's office.

"Well first things first, let's talk about this business and then I invite you'll to breakfast." Seulgi says as she sits back in her chair.

"It seems perfect to me and let me introduce you to Sana, she is my personal assistant." I say as I look at Sana.

"Nice to meet you Sana, I hope you feel good being here." Seulgi says smiling.

Agh, it makes me want to hug her with that bear face she has.

"Thank you very much Miss Kang." Sana says the same, smiling.

"Well Lisa, we will be doing a hospital, which will have 2 towers and that will take at least a year and a half to complete, and we will be 3 architects who will be in charge of the project." She tells me while she gives me all the information.

I read all the documentation and something caught my attention.

"Architect Kim, who is he? I've never heard of him or his work." I say as I pass on the information.

"To be honest, I don't know much about him either, but I only know that his company has been the one that has built the most in Japan and that he has a wife and a son, and I also know that they live in Japan." Seulgi tells me while raising her shoulders .

"Well as long his not big head, everything is fine for me," I say as I sign the contract.

"We will go to Japan the day after tomorrow if it is good for you and I have a house there so you can stay, if you want to." She says smiling.

"Thank you very much, that would be great, now we're going to have breakfast, I'm hungry and let's go before Jisoo eats all you cookies," I say laughing.

" breakfast!" Says Jisoo as she runs away.

We were on our way to the elevator when Seulgi decides to speak.

"And how do you feel being here? It's been a long time since you left" she says with a half smile.

"In fact I'm fine, nothing special has happened," I say smiling.

"And di you have someone?" She asks with a mocking smile.

"I-I do im--" I couldnth continue because Jisoo's voice interrupted me for the thousandth time.

"Hurry up, the elevator is here." she says impatiently.

Seulgi lets out a small laugh.

"You'll see that Japan will be something different and more at this time of the year" she says smiling.

"Something in me also tells me the same Kang." I say smiling.