004

Seoul, South Korea. 10:25 am

Lisa Pov

We arrived in Seoul and if I'm honest, I was nervous. I haven't been here for 10 years, I have so many memories of this place, good and bad.

Sana and I were in the car on the way to the hotel, I was looking through the window and I could see how much it had changed since I was last time here.

Suddenly the traffic stopped us and right in front of where I used to go to middle school one and thousands of memories came to me but the main one was when I saw her for the first time.

I was on my way to school, it was a cold morning. Today was the first day of classes. It was my second year in middle school.

I was watching through the window until the car stopped dry making me hit the window but it wasn't very hard.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You want to kill us or what?" I say to the driver as I rub my forehead.

"I'm sorry, Lisa, but a someone suddenly went through me." the driver says, paler than usual.

"Ooh my God please tell me you didn't kill her, we're going to go to jail, my dad is going to kill us." I say in panic as I get out of the car.

I ran to the front of the car and saw someone crouched down while covering her head with her hands.

"I'm sorry, are you okay, have you hurt yourself?" I ask as I kneel in front of her.

She slowly raises her eyes and the first thing I see are catlike eyes somewhat watery and my world stopped in that moment."

I let out a sigh as I remember that and Sana's voice brought me back to reality.

"Are you okay, Lisa?" Sana asks me as she looks at me."

"I'm fine, please tell Kang that we will be in her office first thing in the morning." I tell her

"Okay, I'll let her know." She responds as she writes something on her tablet.

"Thanks Sana, in this trip you will learn how is the process of a construction and everything that is needed to be a success, it is difficult to be clear but the result is always worth it" I say smiling.

"Thank you very much for this opportunity, really Lisa, I am very grateful." She says while smile.

We arrived at the hotel and each one went to there room to rest a little after the long flight.

I was about to go to bed when some knocks on the door interrupted me.

"Open up Manoban!" I hear that voice that I thought was in Canada.

I opened the door and it was Jisoo Kim, my best friend.

"Jisoo, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in Canada?" I tell her still surprised as she crosses the door.

"I was but my case ended a few days ago and I called to your department and nobody answered, so I called my uncle and he told me that you had come to Seoul and I said to myself, why not go with her?" She says while looking in the mini refrigerator that was in the room.

"And what exactly did you come to?" I ask her as I sit on the couch.

"I am your best friend, I need to know that you are well, and for years I have not come to this place, I also need a vacation, being a lawyer is not easy," she says as she sits beside me.

"Thanks." I say as I hug her.

"And how do you feel being here?" She asks me.

"Well, normal, I don't feel anything," I say to her confidently.

"What if you see her?"

No, she is not here. The last time I heard about her, she was gone and I honestly do not know where. I tell myself in my mind.

"If that happened, nothing would change, I already have someone and I don't care about the past." I say as I walk to the window.

"I know, but Jennie was--" I cut her off before she could continued talking.

"Enough Jisoo, Jennie is gone and I don't care where she is." I say trying to convince her or rather me.

"It's okay but do not get mad, I was just a saying," she says raising her hands in surrender.

"Well then let's talk about Rose" I said.

"No, no, not with that theme is not played, Rosé hates me so let's not talk about that." She responds as she looks away.

Although she denies it, she still has a problem talking about Rosé Park, the girl she let go just to go with me to New York.