005

Japan 12:32 pm

Jennie Pov

I was at home, sitting in the lounge chair with the remote in hand, looking for something entertaining to see but there was nothing.

This is my daily life, to be locked in this place. If it hadn't been for him, everything would have been so different.

My mind was filled with memories again.

"And what do you want to be when you grow up?" Lisa asks me as she caresses my hair.

We were sitting at our favorite place in school, under the cherry tree.

"I havent think about that but I would like to be a kindergarten teacher, you know I love children." I say smiling

She smiles back making me feel butterflies in my stomach like she always does every time she looks at me.

"Teacher Jennie Kim, I like it." She tells me and then gives me a small kiss on my cheek.

I sighed as I remembered that moment, I can't complain and blame it on him, it was also my fault that I ruined my future with Lisa.

But my only reason of happiness now is my little Sehun, he's my son of 9 years old. He is an extraordinary child, very obedient and educated, he is also very kind, nothing to do with his father and I thank god for that.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the front door open.

After that Han appeared in the room.

"Ms. Kim, you have a visitor," he says smiling.

"Thanks." I say as I get up from the couch.

I walked over to the main entrance and found my favorite redhead.

"Rosé!" I shouted as I ran towards her.

She turns and opens her arms to hug me

"Jennie!!" She tells me as she hugs me tightly.

"God, I missed you so much," I say as I part from her.

"I missed you too, cousin."

"I thought you were going to take a while to come as you never specified when you were going to come in the e-mail," I say as I pull her into the living room.

"I didn't do it because I wanted to surprise you," she says smiling as we sit on the couch.

Rosé Park is my cousin is my age, she lives in Seoul and is a pediatrician, she loves children just like me. She is excellent at her job and, she is also in real life, she is affectionate and kind.

"Thanks for coming, I missed you so much" I say as I hold her hand.

"Don't worry Jen, I'll be here in Japan for a long time, I asked for my vacation so I'll be with you," she says as she caresses my cheek.

Apart from being my cousin, she was also my best friend, my accomplice in everything.

"And where the little Sehun?" She asks me smiling even more, she is always like this when talking about children and more about her nephew.

I felt joy when I heard my son's name.

"He's in school right now but he doesn't take long to come hime, he comes out 2om and his father goes to pick him up" I smile.

Rosé makes a disgusted face when she hears the word "father".

"And how is your husband?" She says while making a disinterested face.

"Well, he's almost not at home, which is good and he only goes to pick up Sehun according to him to spend time with his son." I say the same with disinterest.

"Ahg, if his time of 15min is a right for father and son, how unpleasant." She tells me while rolling her eyes.

She never agreed with my marriage.

We lasted a few seconds in silence until I felt her hand on mine.

I turn to look at her and she stares at me.

"Are you happy Jennie?" She asks me seriously.

I Lasted a few seconds thinking about her question.

"I am, with Sehun I am," I say finally.

"No, Jennie, I do not mean as a mother, but as a woman," she says equally seriously.

She knew the answer to that question.

"You know I'm not Rosé, you more than anyone else know perfectly well, I can't love anymore" I say as I look down.

"Do you still think about her?" She asks with a soft smile

My heart began to beat strongly.

"N-No." I say as I look away.

She lets out a small laugh and gives me a little punch on the arm.

"You don't have to lie with me, I know you like the back of my hand."

"Sometimes she comes to mind even if I don't want to," I confess.

"Don't worry, the same thing happens to me sometimes," she says with a sad smile.

She still thinks of Jisoo Kim even if she broke her heart.

"You know, lately I felt something uneasy, as if something was going to happen." I commented and it's true, lately I feel as if something will happen.

"Well you know what they say, what you least expect is always the best." She says smiling.