007

Japan 8:00 pm

Jennie Pov

We were in the dining room ready for dinner, it was just me and him since Sehun had gone with Rosé to spend the night, my son wanted to spend time with his aunt so I couldn't say no to him, those two are inseparable when they together.

He was with his tablet reviewing things from work, I suppose. It is not something that I care about.

Dinner came and we started to eat, everything was silent until his voice broke it.

"In a few days I will begin the construction of two towers that will be hospitals and will be right next to Sehun's school." He tells me with his calm voice.

I didn't say anything and let him continue.

"But the bad thing is that I have to work with two women, I don't know why they allow women to get involved in men's business, when they belong in the house." he says arrogantly as he brings his glass of wine to his lips.

And it is at this moment that I want to stick the fork in his forehead.

"And it's all the fault of the Bae's eldest daughter." he says as he grimaces in disgust.

"I've heard about her, she's one of the best female doctors in Asia." I said, remembering that Rosé had told me about Dr. Bae.

"Anyway, what that doctor should do is get a husband and teach her her place in this society." he says, staring at me.

I wanted to spit in his face but I knew that a false step would be fatal.

"What do you think about all this, my dear?" He asked sarcastically.

"I don't know why you ask me if it's more than clear that my opinion does not matter to you." I say seriously.

He lets out a small laugh as he stands up from his seat and I felt my breath get heavy. He walked to where I was and stayed behind me. I felt his hands on my shoulders and my heart accelerated but not in the right way. I felt his breath in my ear.

"Good thing you know me Jennie." He says softly.

"We should take advantage that Sehun isb not here." he says as he runs his palm down my cheek.

I wanted to run away from there, no no no I don't want to.

"Now be good and walk." he tells me as he gets me up from my seat abruptly.

I felt the tears in my eyes.

We arrived at our room, he was behind me with his hands still on my shoulders and I felt the. way down my back.

"We will have a very good time, my love" he says as  he takes me closer to him and I could feel his erection.

I felt his lips on my neck as he lowered the zipper of my dress and I closed my eyes tightly accepting what was about to happen.

. . .

It was 4 in the morning when I heard him snoring, I got up and walked to the bathroom, I went into the shower and turned on the water and felt the cold water fall against my body.

I grabbed the soap and began to carve my body with force while the tears fell, I wanted to erase any trace of him, I felt dirty.

I hated my life with him, I hated being his wife.

I was sitting in the tub and the memories came back to invade my mind while a sad smile was present in my face.

"Have you hurt yourself?" I hear a soft voice as I try not to cry, I would look very pathetic crying in public.

I look up and I find beautiful honey eyes and I do not know why but for some reason my heart felt peace, the peace I havent felt in a long ago. Her voice brings me back to reality.

"Please excuse us if we scared you, it was not our intention," she says as she looks at her driver.

Her voice, it's beautiful. It's soft.

"D-don't worry, it's been my fault, I was the one who crossed without looking." I say to her still kneeling and I see that she is also in the same position as me.

"I see we're in the same school," she says with a smile and points to our uniforms.

"It's my first year at school, I recently arrived from Paris." I say something shy.

I feel her hand on mine and I can feel my heart beating even stronger.

"Let me accompany you please." She tells me as she gets up and raises her hand for me to take it.

Something in me told me that if I held his hand, everything would change.

I took her hand...

Tears rolled as I remembered the first time  meet her.

"I hope that one day you will forgive me Lisa, because I can not forgive myself." I say in a low voice as I hug myself.

As the years go by, I still miss her.

Hey, I hope you are very well and that you continue to wait for me.

I owe you an apology for just updating, it's been over a month ago haha.

But I had personal things to do but I'm done with that. So I'll be updating more often, maybe daily or every 2 days

Take care