Colby Imagine (C)

You and Colby had been going out for almost a year, and the fans knew about your relationship from pretty much the start, and before with them shipping you. Your Sam's younger sister and have always been close to the boys so it wasn't a surprise when Colby and you got together. You both moved into the trap house and have his room together, everything was going great between you two until you started getting hate from newer views coming over from other roommates of the trap house's channels. At first it was fine but then slowly it started to affect ratings and views so you decided it was time to do something about it.

~~~

I walked up to the front door already dreading my decision and regretting doing this behind their backs. I had moved my things slowly, so not to raise any suspicion, out of the trap house, Elton helping me to transfer it to his house for the time being. I unlocked the door and was greeted by Navi jumping up and down I laughed at her excitement giving her a few hugs before she ran off again probably to Corey somewhere in the house.

"Hiya, the boys are outside in the pool" Kat greeted coming down the stairs as I shut the door, placing my things down too.

"Ok, I'm going to get something to drink" I told her walking into the kitchen and she joined the others outside.

I grabbed some water gulping it down as a hole started to well in my chest and nervous butterflies residing in my stomach. I pour the rest of the glass down the sink, walking with a blank expression up to Colby and I's room and looking around the area now free from my things, my pollution.

There was a knock on the door shaking me out of my daze, Colby walked in soon after. "Hey, Babygirl" my boyfriend said, coming over with a towel on his shoulders and red swimming trunks on, his dark brown hair stuck to his head and water trickled down on his toned torso.

"Hi" I replied unsure on how to start the conversation I had planned.

"You okay? You seem distracted" he asked guiding me to the bed and sitting down facing me.

"We need to talk" was all I could come up with my eyes already filling with tears.

"What about?" Colby continued cautiously.

I breathed in shakerly "I don't think this is going to work anymore" I answered quickly just wanting to get it over with.

His face seemed to pale, shock and confusion covered his features, his ice blue eyes wide and sad. "uh i--wha what?" he stuttered unable to form words.

My own hitched in my throat as I swallowed deeply. "I can't be with you anymore" I declared clearing my mind and wearing a blank expression, it's for the best I'm holding him back, I'm stopping him from being who he truly is, and his fans were right I'm just a slut who is sucking up the spotlight with my feelings made from fiction and my want to be loved.

"why, (Y/n), I thought we were good. I thought you loved me?" he questioned his eyes seemingly filling with tears as I brushed my own away.

"It's for the best it's clear that I'm not who you need everyone knows that" I continued trying not to break down.

"everyone? Who's everyone? Because from where I'm standing the only opinion you should need is mine. Do you not belive me when I tell you I love you or when kiss you? Do you think my feelings are superficial?" his voice raised almost in anger but most probably from pain.

"I know you mean it and that why this is so hard--" I choked up, my words stopping, I took a second before continuing. "Your suffering as a creator because of my conflict with the fans so it's best to remove me from the equation so you can be who you're meant to be and continuing this job that you love" my eyes overflowed "without a superficial, spotlight hogger like me" I stood up grabbing my things ready to go.

He looked up at me as I walked over to the door "Tell my brother I'm sorry, I'm staying at Eltons for a while until I can get my own apartment away from both of you so I don't ruin anymore of your lives" I told Colby and he just stood up walking over to me tears streaming down his face.

"Please, please stay" he told me and I sobbed. He grabbed my hands, pushing his head against mine as we both cried. "I love you, pleas--"

"--Don't make this harder than it is Cole. Please, I need to let you go, move on you'll find someone better than me" I told him, using his nickname out of habit. I pushed my forehead away and pulled my hands out of his, turning away and walking out of his room. I walked down the stairs in a rush, the tears still falling, as I bumped into my brother almost knocking my him over in the process.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I-i wasn't looking" I helped him steady before he looked up at me and I remembered I probably looked a mess.

"What happened, you okay?" Sam questioned looking over me.

I sighed "I'm fine, Colby will explain" I told him pulling away and looking back up the stairs "I've gotta get out of here" I told myself, loud enough for him to hear before running out of the house and to my car driving off.