Cheryl Blossom 3 (N)

Prompt: "I could ruin your life by one little post" "You'd ruin yours too, Cheryl'

I saw a flash of red before I was pulled into a closet, I already knew who it was and sighed mentally.

"I don't know what your serpant ass is doing her but I don't like it" Cheryl hissed at me.

I laughed "You know I never thought I'd see your pretty face again" I told her with a smile bitting my lip "But anyway" I shook the dirty thoughts from my mind "my mum moved into a house with her new northside boyfriend, taking me with her and she said I had to go here now. I'm just hoping Jughead will help me settle in" I explained leaning back against the door.

"You're seriously gonna hang around with Hobo and gang" She sighed.

"What happened, Cheryl, I think we can both agree we don't want getting out. So you don't own me" I warned.

"I could ruin your life with the click of a finger" Cheryl seethed, leaning closer.

"You'd take your life down with it" I smirked. "Anyway, my scarlet spitfire, I have places to be, people to flirt with" I opened the door behind me before walking out, keeping my idgaf vibe going all the way until I was in the girls bathroom.

As soon as the door closed I took a deep breath in, no matter how confident I came across, I was shaking at the knees whenever I was with her. The way she made me feel always knocked the wind from my lungs and left me light-headed. If anyone knew I liked girls I'd be dead, the news would spread to my mum and then.... I didn't want to think about the horrible words that would fall from her mouth.

As I was lost in my thoughts looking into the mirror I heard the door open. I turned to see Cheryl walk in and stand by the mirror next to me reaplying her makeup. I did my best to ignore her as she flew a brush against her prefect skin. Her movements suddenly stopped when the door opened and a couple girls walked in. The redheads gaze snapped towards them glarring daggers,

"Scram Lindsay Lohan wannabe's" She snapped before turning back to the mirror as they scrambled out.

"Well that was rude" I mumbled going to leave.

She reapplied her lipstick before turning to me "I didn't want them ruining this" Cheryl replied and before I could process what was happening Cheryl was kissing me again.

I pushed her back "No one knows about 'this' okay" I told her.

She smiled "As long as 'this' keeps happening"

I kissed her again pushing her back against the sink sending a moan to ripple through her. I smirked at the noise holding her hand in one an playing with her hair in the other. She had her other hand pulling me closer around my waist.

"Oh-!" I heard an abrupt exclamation from the doorway and Cheryl and I quickly pulled apart.

I turned to see a blonde girl I recognised in the doorway with another raven haired girl.

"Say a word about this Cousin--"

"--No, no it's fine I didn't see this" The girl, Cheryl's cousin, quickly cut her off.

"So you're already hooking up with the new girl" The raven smirked. She stepped forward putting a hand out "I'm Veronica but my friends call me Ronnie"

I smiled sheepishly before shaking her hand. "I'm---"

"Mine, Lodge, so leave off" Cheryl seethed taking my hand before leading me out of the toilets.

"What happened to not wanting everyone to know?" I laughed.

"Shut up, Mon Chéri" Cheryl told me whilst keeping a hold of our laced fingers as she walked through the halls the courtyard. Many people looked and stared, probably at the fact I had her red lipstick smudged on my face and her hand was neatly nestled in mine.

I love this probably a little too much.... Ughhh! I might do a Cheryl X Reader when I've finished the Isaac Lahey Trilogy.