Colby Brock Imagine 5

(We're gonna pretend Colby has a younger sister called Beth)

"Hi guys and welcome back to another video, today I'm here with my best friend Bethany Brock" I explained to the camera, pointing to the brunette beside me.

"Hellloooo!!" Beth greeted with a laugh.

"I'll link her socials down before so make sure you follow them" I added before moving onto the main subject of the video. "So today we're going to do a much requested Q&A but with a twist!"

"... The twist being..?" Beth asked with a nervous giggle and concerned look towards me.

"It's about crushes, embarrassing dates and relationships" I answered with a mischievous smirk. Beth laughed before shaking her head,

"Fine, fine get on with it!"

I cheered fist bumping the air before making eye contact with the camera again. "If you follow my socials you would have seen me asking for questions, so let's go ahead and answer some" I scrolled through the questioned until one caught my eye "Beth, what age was your first kiss?"

"15" She answered, before taking the phone.

I answered whilst Beth continued to look for the next question "I was 14"

"Y/n, worst relationship pet peeve?" Beth asked.

"Oh god... Ummm probably someone who doesn't make time for you or someone with dry conversation" I answered nodding to the camera.

"Someone with bad taste in fashion" Beth added.

We continued to go through questions before I landed on a really good one. "YouTube crush?" I asked with a smirk.

"Ethan Dolan" She answered straight away before mirroring my expression "Your turn... This one's gonna be good" She laughed evilly.

"Oh shit, Beth, no I can't say that!" I stressed, this is going to be so embarrassing when I see him again.

"OH NO! You do not get to back outta this one" She insisted and I sighed, glancing to the camera then back against her.

"He's literally your brother I can't... I'm seeing him on the weekend aswell!" I whispered yelled at her.

"If you don't say it I will" She laughed, finding joy in my struggle.

"Fine! Fine...." I turned back to the camera "My YouTube crush is Colby Brock. Happy now?" I laughed at her before throwing a pillow at her.

"Very!" Beth shouted back with a chuckle and caught the pillow before it hit her.

I would edit it out but I'm afraid of what she'll do when she finds out....

I left it in and that was probably the best mistake I've ever made.

"Y/n! They're here!" Katrina, my flatmate, shouted to me as she opened the apartment door.

I groaned internally. I hadn't heard anything from Colby since I posted that video so maybe he didn't see it.

"Coming!" I shouted back to her, I quickly fixed my hair before jumping off my bed and walking out into the living room. "Hi guys" I greeted as I saw, Sam, Jake, Tara and Colby stansing by Kat at the kitchen Island.

"Hey" Sam replied first coming up and hugging me. I hugged back, I already accepted him as my honorary brother and I was glad someone I saw as my younger sister found a boyfriend so great.

"Hiya, you joining us?" Jake asked grabbing a drink before sitting down on the couch.

"Hell yeah! I'm not missing out on movie night" I laughed jumping down and onto the couch with a thud.