Peter Pevensie

Peter and his siblings fell through the wardrobe again, hitting the floor with a multitude of thuds. They rolled on around groaning before their attention was taken away from the ground to the professer standing in front of them. But as the other siblings listened intently to what the professor had to say, Peter's thoughts were drowning out his voice.

The now young boy looked down at his hand, where a shimmering gold ring, with half a beautiful moonstone heart, was hanging around his ring finger. Peter let out a breath, examining the slightly too big ring and the words ingraved onto the inside of the gold. 'Forever, my King'

The boy smiled before looking up to meet the gaze of his belovèd, only to find her nowhere to be seen.

"Y/n" he mumbled.... Then thinking of his son back home... "oh god..."

This caught Susan's attention and she looked around for the girl aswell before turning back to her brother. He now had a solemn and lost look on his face, gripping the ring in his hand and letting a silent tear slip from his cheek. During this time Lucy was excitedly telling the professor all that had happened in Narnia.

Years later (Y/n P.O.V)

I fiddled with the ring on a chain round my neck. It had a white moonstone, on one side of the silver band, in the shape of a half heart, the other half belonging to another ring. It was beautiful and held meaning... So much meaning. I traced the writing ingraved on the inside with a fond smile, 'Today, my Queen', I whispered it to myself before finishing the vow "And Forever, my King'.

I hadn't done much this morning... I just sat starring, maybe looking down and reading my book every once in a while. But right now my face was blank as my eyes looked into the abys of my mind, completely detached from the world.

I hated this feeling.

I used to feel so connected and happy but now I just feel empty.

And it's all because of him.

Aslan.

He took everything from me.

My husband of 25 years, my child, my family, my kingdom.

I was a queen and it disappeared in the blink of an eye.

THAT STUPID STAG HUNT AND THAT GOD FORSAKEN LION!

I stopped tears from streaming down my cheeks as I heard footsteps approaching from behind me. I turned to see two older women looking at me and whispering to each other. It was reasons like this that I didn't go out anymore, people would see my holding my ring and looking solemnly. It was if I had lost a loved on in the world war but I, of course, hadn't and I was WAY too young to have been married in this life.

But in my other life...

I would be 45 by now... Or around that I started to lose count.

My beautiful baby boy would have been 12, annoying my family to their last tethers and sword fighting with Mr Thumns' son.

I smiled slightly at the thought before looking down at the ring again.

I missed him deeply.

I missed my husband.

The love of my life.

Peter Pevensie.

But I had no way of finding him. I was sent back from Narnia at my timeline for all I knew Peter would be as old as our son right now or could be as old as my father.

Narnia worked in mysterious ways but one thing for sure was that you always came back when you left, even if it was off by a few minutes.

So the Pevensie's went back to the time they came in... And me to mine.