Colby Imagine Pt2 (C)

The last few weeks you been getting messages and calls; none of which you answered, from the whole trap house and their other halves, well except Colby he seemed to have disappeared off the radar completely, in none of the house vlogs or any videos on Sam and Colby. The fans were going crazy asking what had happened to which no one answered until Sam posted one on his own channel, the title catching your eye.

Sorry!

It was simple with the thumbnail as a black screen, something seemed off with it and maybe it was just an apology for not posting as much or maybe something else was going on which I didn't know about but something about it made me think it was about Colby and I or at the very least Colby.

I clicked on the video, loading it up I seemed to get butterflies like I did the day I broke things off,

"So recently a lot of you if not all of you have noticed, Colby and (Y/N) haven't been in any of the roommates' videos, unfortunately, things have happened they are both completely fine... At least I hope I haven't heard from my sister in a while." He paused looking down at his lap with a worried and sad expression. I was surprised he added this in but by the looks of this he probably didn't even edit it.

"Colby. He. He hasn't been himself so that's why we haven't been filming him or posting on our joint channel. I can't elaborate anymore of this situation that's up to them but you've probably all guessed what's happened, anyway, this video was just to say I'm sorry, they're sorry, we're sorry hopefully everything will be back to normal soon but until then bye"

It wasn't the same as his normal videos, and it was probably the toll the break up had on him too. He is my brother and I'm ignoring him, Colby is his best friend and he seemed to be ignoring him too. I sighed scrolling down to the already filled comment section,

'I'm glad Sam's shedding light to why they've just disappeared but I think it would have been better if (Y/S/N) (Your ship name) did it themselves instead of taking the cowards way out'

'Sending love ❤️❤️'

'I'm glad (Y/N) isn't in the videos anymore, but why did she have to break Colby like that, she's such a bitch'

'What a coward she's can't even apologise herself'

'What happened? HAS MY SHIP SUNK!!?!!

NOOO (Y/S/N)!!!'

I groaned turning my phone off and trudging out of bed, I guess it's time to make a video. I grabbed my vlog camera, turning it on and placing it on my tripod. I sat on my sofa, a baggy red Take Chances hoodie on and some black shorts. I stayed silent unsure of how to start this "many of you have seen my brothers video by now, or are wondering where Cole--Colby and I have gone. I can only talk my behalf about this and I don't want any hate sent to him on this, you can hate me all you like, it's better that way" I mumbled the last part. "Colby and I have broken up and this was my choice" I rubbed a hand across my exhausted looking face before continuing "I've not been filming or talking to the trap house so that's why I've disappeared on YouTube, mine and their socials for a while but hopefully in a while I'll come back, as for Colby I don't know, you may hear from him in the future but until then bye" I got up turning the camera of and transferring the video onto my laptop before adding a title 'Sorry' just like Sam's with a black thumbnail and posting it without editing.

Just as I refreshed my page a video from Colby popped up, I straight away clicked on it. It started off black for a bit before it transferred into him sitting on his sofa in his room, holding the camera a meter away from his face. He was wearing a black Daydreamer Night thinker (Your merch) hoodie with black ripped jeans on. His face was deathly pale with dark bags under his eyes and black eye liner smeared on his upper eyelids. He looked a mess I'm not even gonna lie, but he was also silent as if processing his thoughts before speaking.