**Requests**

You can request anything written in the chapter above or something new! (EDIT! REQUESTS FOR ANY SHOW IDK I'M NOT GONNA TAKE ATM BUT IF IT'S LISTED OR I SAY I KNOW IT THEN YOU CAN REQUEST)

I'm always up for writing about new shows and/or movies. I also have many more fandoms I'm in so I'll probably know what you ask about

I don't really know how to format this but ummm imma try:

So this is how you can set a imagine request, in comments by either the fandoms written in the chapter above or on the first sentence of this chapter.

Fandom:

Who from the fandom is it about:

Anything about the reader/yourself (E.g. Gender, relationships with other characters, family etc..):

Any other notes (e.g what time/episode the movie/TV show it's based around):

Whether to tag you in it or leave it anonymous:

!!!!!!!!!!!!

THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE REQUESTING:

|I use Y/n and H/c E/c etc... In these because it means if another reader who wanted a similar or the exact thing to be written they can read it as them.

|This is in the setting of reader as a girl unless you specifically want it to be a boy reader. 

|I don't do characterXcharacter. 

|I am bisexual so I will totally do requests for girls and of course for boys. E.g. If you requested a girl reader with Cheryl Blossom, I'd do it, and do the same with a girl reader with Jughead Jones.

|I do anything from fluff to full-on smutt although I may turn things down like certain kinks and fetishes cause some make me uncomfortable to both write and think about. 

|I will not do Rape, Abuse or anything along those lines.

|I have stories I am committed to so I will put them first before these imagines and also my school work above all.

|If I don't know the fandom very well or at all, it will take a little longer for me to get to your request because I will search up things like storylines and that to be able to write them properly.

|I want everyone to be supportive of other people's requests and not shame for them liking or requesting a certain person and myself will never judge you... Trust me I like the most obscure people.

|I mess up my spellings and grammar sometimes and if I do I'm sorry, I'm always up for constructive criticism and if you feel although you didn't like the way I wrote your request tell me and I'll change it.

|Other than that request away!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!