Colby Imagine 2 (C)

(Video above which this Imagine is based off, its a little different though)

"Ohhhhh you excited?" Colby asked rubbing his hands together.

"I'm freaking out and nervous" I explained shaking slightly from slight excitement and nervousness.

"I'm nervous too" He replied, his face red. "What's up guys it's Colby Brock!" I yelped slightly the surprise and Colby laughed before continuing, "And welcome back to my channel everybody" He started to make silly hand movements. "So if you don't know who this beautiful person is, this is Sam's little sister, Y/n!" He explained. "This isn't the first video you've been in on my channel right?" Colby asked.

"No, I've been in a couple, I'm mostly on Sam's channel" I explained nodding my head slightly.

"So guys, as you can see by the title, so many of you guys have wanted to see this prank. I swear to god I check my DMs, I check my Comments and everybody's just like 'Omg why don't you do a prank with Y/n, do one, do one'" He impersonated with a really high pitched voice whilst tapping his hands like he was typing. We both burst out in laughter but mine was filled with fear for the prank we were going to do. "Anyway, so I decided hey, for my last prank of the prank war I'm either going to go big or go home because hashtag TeamColby's the best if you didn't know that" Colby explained looking to me with a nervous smile.

"Okay cool, I agree" I smiled

"I sorta did this prank a long time ago with Devyn and Corey, I don't know whether you guys remember that, but Corey didn't react that well" Colby explained and I felt my heart flutter more. "See what I mean guys holy shit," He said obviously going to edit a clip in. "So Sam is out at the Gym right now and for some reason, he likes to leave you here" He explained, with a fake annoyance in his tone.

"Yeah he just leaves me here to sit alone, with a bunch of boys in a house which is dirty as hell" I chuckled.

"Yeah, see such a terrible brother. Anyway so I saw you sitting downstairs and I thought hey this is the perfect time to pull a prank on Sam. You know what we're gonna do I'm gonna set up a camera in here facing the bed, then we're gonna have a camera outside to get his reaction. Hopefully, Sam's gonna come in and be like 'huh Y/n is in Colby's room, that's weird' he's gonna come in and he's gonna see us in the bed and he's gonna freak out" Colby kicked the camera and I laughed.

"Hopefully Sam doesn't get too mad" I commented with a frightful laugh.

"Yea, I guess we're gonna find out" Colby agreed.

We started to set up the camera's when Colby spoke up again, "Alright so I forgot to mention that the reason I'm doing this with Y/n and not Kat, Sam's girlfriend, is because we were told very specifically and sternly that we weren't allowed to have relations-- if ya know what I mean--because Y/n I too precious to be having it so young, and no she's not underage she just the younger twin so everyone calls her his little sister even though they're the same age" He explained.

I laughed as I helped to hide the secound camera more "And he's just really protective of me cause he knows you like me" I joked.

"Yes yes I do" Colby replied, with a sly grin walking into the room, i knew he was goig to edit that bit out.

~Small Time Skip~ (20 mins later)

"Okay, guys so Sam just walked in, so it's go time. Hopefully, this works ahhh" A topless Colby said before we jumped onto his bed pulling the cover on top of us.

"I'm so nervous" I giggled as I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"This is soo weird" Colby commented quietly as we heard him start to walk up.