Shoto Todoroki X Reader ONE SHOT (C)

I sighed, I had tried everything but yet still to no avail. I flopped back onto my bed, groaning slightly, I'll just talk to Eraser Head or All Might about it, they're bound to let me stay at the compound.

Or Eraser will ask why and I'll have to explain.

It was forecasted for wind, lots of wind, and Class 1A was going outside to train. Meaning my hair wouldn't cover the scar running down my eye, then students would see it and start asking things. I groaned again before I heard a shout from downstairs, "Y/n get your ass to school before I drag you there" I groaned again, before rubbing off the terrible makeup attempt and ran downstairs.

Once I arrived at UA I made my way to class and stayed near the back, waiting for Shouto to arrive. Which a few minutes later he did, followed by Eraser Head. "Morning, Sho" I greeted and Todoroki sat down.

"Morning" He replied.

Awizwa addressed the class before sending us off to get changed into our training uniforms, which I did. I stood outside with some of the class waiting for the others to arrive, I wrapped my arms around myself and glanced away from the wind, trying everything in my power to keep my hair in place.

Once everyone arrived we started sparing against each other, I was partnered up with Shouto, so I was happy about that. I started throwing punchs, him blocking them, then switching ever few minutes before Eraserhead shouted out.

"Now incorporate your quirks!"

I instantly stopped blocking causing Todoroki to stop his fist an inch away from my right cheek. "You okay?" He asked, pulling his hand away from me.

"Yeah" I shake my head, raising my hands again "Carry on"

We continued him using his ice quirk but I didn't use mine, which took up a lot of energy to keep up with Sho. Awizwa called us in, and the while class stood around him, he spoke. "Iida and Kirishima, show us what you were doing with your quirks"

I watched as Iida speeds past us and Kirishima, sending, the already high, levels of wind zooming past me. My hair lifted up slightly and I was quick to pull it back down. I glanced around me, no body seemed to notice and I let a sigh of relief out.

Little did I know Todoroki caught it all.

After practice I walked slowly back through the centre, practically everyone already in the changing rooms, when someone pulled me aside and into a hallway. I spinned round to see Shouto standing there, a blank expression as usual.

"God, you scared me" I laughed lightly holding a hand over my heart. He didn't reply, not even with his eyes, he just lifted the hair from my face. "Hey!" I shouted, grabbing his hand but it was too late he'd seen it.

"What happened?" Todoroki asked, intently running his eyes along the skin of the left side of my face and I let my hand drop.

"Nothing, it's nothing" I replied trying to pull away but he held me there with his other hand. "Just leave it Todoroki please" I begged, not using my nickname for him so he knows not to push it.

"Who did this to you?" He insisted, his tone angrier than before and completely ignoring my sign.

I sighed he deserved to know, out of all the people here he'd understand the most. "It umm it was my dad, h-he..." I felt the words clog in my throat. I took a deep breath, Shouto's hand on my arm moving to my hand and running his thumb across the back of it.

I looked down to our joint hands before speaking "When I use my quirk my eyes turn black, like fully black. My dad sees it as a villain quirk 'cause I can control minds, it's called compulsion, and I can manipulate shadows" I looked up and showing him my eyes as I made the shadows of the hallway swirl around us.

"That's why you didn't use your quirk when fighting" He mumbled to himself before speaking louder, "But why did he hurt you?"

"When I was younger I couldn't control my quirk, s-so when my m-mum committed suicide, my dad thought I made her do it, placing the blame on me instead of facing the fact that she wasn't happy with the way her life was. He got drunk, angry, one night tried to gauge my eyes out but this was as far as he got before All Might stopped him" I finished, felling hot tears running down my cheeks.

"H-how did--" I cut him off,

"All Might was friends with my mother before she passed, he checks in on me every other weekend without fail" I explained.

I let the black drain from my eyes as I looked away, pulling back from his now lose grip and holding myself. "I-I'm so sorry" He explained.

I shrugged "It wasn't you who did it" I mumbled, leaving the shimmering trails to keep failing. I felt a hand on my cheek, and a thumb brush away the tears.

"You shouldn't hide it, it shows what you've lived through. Shows how strong you are" I heard his sweet, caring voice speak through the pumping of my heart.

"It looks horrible" I mumbled, remembering looking in the mirror and seeing the red jagged line running down my eye.

"I think you look beautiful, scar or not" Todoroki replied, using his hand to turn my face to face him.

"You're just saying that" I said as I started studying his face as if it was the first time seeing it. His two toned hair falling infront of his mismatched eyes, the burn framing one eye and his pink lips slightly parted. Without noticing, we started to move closer together as our gazes finally met from wondering around each others features.

I felt his hot breath on my lips "I'm not" Sho spoke before smashing our lips together. We stayed still for a minute before moving our lips together, my hands traveling to his neck and pulling him closer. Todoroki's hands were on my hip and cheek pulling me closer so our bodies were flush against each other, when a loud cough interrupted us.

"I do believe you should be getting changed for lunch!" All Might exclaimed causing the heterochromia eyed boy and I to jump apart.

"Ohh e-rrr sorry All Might, we should umm lets go" I pulled Shoto with me as we began to run away.

"Oh! Y/n!" Might shouted and I stood still before turning round "Don't forget to cook my favourite tomorrow!" he smiled widly and laughed. I could help but smile too, for someone so seemingly depressed normally Toshinori was rather funny.

"Course not" I mumbled before running to the changing rooms.