Cheryl Blossom 2 (C/N)

I sipped at the strawberry milkshake I was sharing with my girlfriend when a spawn of Satan walked over.

And I don't mean guys in general, I'm fine with them, I mean this one guy. Or any person, in fact, that does something I don't like.

Exsibite 1:

"So I was thinking black and red, you in the red obviously, you--"

"Hey gorgeous" a guy walked over cutting me off and completely ignoring me. "Once you've finished gossiping about past dates with your disgusting bestie why don't you come hang with me" He winked and this infuriated me.

I saw Cheryl smirk as I stood up and poured our milkshake over his head before faking a sorry tone "Oops, I'm just so clumsy these days... Must be all the hardcore sex we're having Cheryl; messing with my balance" I smirked and his mouth fell open. "Come on, babe, let's get another" I moved on grabbing my girlfriend's hand before dragging her away to the bar. "Another strawberry milkshake, please, double cream and cherries. Thanks" I asked.

"You really are jealous" Cheryl laughed.

"How would you feel if someone like Bethany started flirting with me" I raised an eyebrow and her smile fell as she scowled at the thought "Exactly. Anyway it was another chance to tell the world how great you are at--"

"There you are" Pop said passing the drink and cutting me off, he had a pointed look so I made the decision not to end the sentence in front of him.

I paid for the drink and thanked him before sitting down with Cheryl across the other side of the dinner to the guy.

"You know you're kinda hot when you're jealous" She said flicking a piece of red hair behind her back and taking a sip.

"you're kinda hot all the time" I told her with a lopsided grin.

"Please, kinda! I'm majorly hot" she rolled her eyes but knew I was joking.

"You're mine" I clarified but didn't give her time to answer as I leaned over the table and placed a kiss on her red lips.

"Anyway you were saying red and black for the dress themes" she continued commenting on my previous topic, trying to hide the smile on her face from my last sentence.

Exhibite 2:

It was only shortly after the first guy came over and made us move that another walked in. Seeing as I was facing the door I casually looked up, catching the gaze of the person. I continued my conversation with Cheryl, ignoring him as he got a drink and sat down in the booth behind Cheryl but facing me. Every so often I would catch his gaze and he would be staring with a sudductive smile. Fed up I finished out drink before getting up.

"I'm heading home, you coming?" I asked, loud enough for the person to hear hoping they would get the idea.

"Sure" She smiled standing up and following after me as I walked out.

We had only walked a few steps when the sound of the bell from the door caught my ears.

"You pretty ladies having a sleepover?" the guy from earlier shouted over.

"If sex counts yeah" I shouted back pulling Cheryl along with me.

"Mind if I join, I just love lesbians they're so much better at sex than straight girls" He laughed.

I huffed turning round and before Cheryl could have a go at him, I did. "Is that so..." I mocked a sexily interested tone. "Well I might just have to take that offer" I stepped closer, dropping my tone "And never use it. I would shove it up that ass of yours, but it's already filled with your head"

I punched his nose before I turned round again getting onto my bike. I threw a helmet at my girlfriend who put it on before joining me on my bike.

"That was hot!!" Cheryl shouted over the bike "But your insults need more work"

"Shut up!!" I laughed back.

As we pulled up to my trailer, Cheryl spoke up again "So about that sex" she asked, taking off her helmet.

I pulled my helmet off and let my hair shake down onto my shoulders. "It depends on whether or not FP is home" I told him.

"God I hope not"

Exhibite 3:

I pulled my top off, throwing it inside my locker without a care as the rest of the girls chattered around me. I hated Pe with a passion but luckily I was getting changed for cheerleading, as our team got this lesson off to practice. I stretched my arms above my head as I heard a cat call from one of the girls. I whipped my head around to see Bethany starring at my rack with a cocky smile.

"Hey! Pancake! Leave my girl's bust alone and I'll resist the urge to fix your wonky nose job with my fist!" Cheryl shouted storming over in nothing but her bra, pants and blood red heels.

I bit my lip as I suppressed the urge of my unholy thoughts from seeing her all riled up and in a very reveling outfit.

Bethany scurried away with her friends before my girlfriend spun on her heeel to face me. "Get a top on, I want those to be for my eyes only" She whispered to me before servaying the watching eyes.

"Shows over bitches get to practice!"

Exsibite 4:

I rubbed a cloth down the bar before throwing the rag into the sink and pulling off my Serpent jacket. As much as I loved it, it was getting too hot in here to wear it any longer.

I turned back round to see a familliar customer arrive by the bar, "bourbon, on the rocks" his breath wafted over, filled with the smell of alcohol.

"Sir, we have a five drink policy. You've had enough maybe switch to a soft drink" I tried to be as polite but also stern as possible.

"Sweetie I wasn't asking" he grimaced at me, I could tell he was getting riled up already.

"Neither was I" I replied crossing my arms.

His face scrunched up into a glare as he raised his voice "You even a Serpent! I haven't seen you here before"

I rolled my eyes before lifting my jacket to show him "Now you gonna get a SOFT drink or leave? It's your choice... Sweetie" I sassed. He didn't like this. At all.

"Now listen here you slut! Show my your tattoo or I'm getting FP. I'll like to see you lie to him about being a Serpent!!" At this point I was happy to get FP over here, but before I could reply with the snarky comment I had planned another voice spoke up.

"The area of that tattoo is for only my eyes. And it seems you've been living under a rock for the last decade cause news flash! FP is retired and his son, her brother, is King. I'm sure Jughead would be glad to come over here and kick you out though" Cheryl smirked with a hand on her hip, the Serpent jacket on her back glowing a deep red from the bar lights.

The man gulped before getting up with a grumble and leaving, slamming the door on his way out.

"You okay?" Cheryl asked turning to me.

"Better with you here, my Scarlett spitfire" I replied, leaning over the counter and pressing a long kiss to her lips. A couple of wolf whistles sounded throughout the bar as we pulled away with bright smiles on our faces.

I turned to see my brother and his friend looking at us with impressed looks and cheeky grins. I laughed before shouting back to them "Pervs get back to your drinks!!"

"Yes you're highness" my brother replied as he did a fake bow.

I shook my head before turning back to my girlfriend, "Yours at 7, got it?" I smirked and she nodded before pressing another kiss to my lips.