Luck Is Never On His Side

Looks like they're getting along nicely! Keebo thought. He only really came into the store to give the two some time to talk together without Kaede or Keebo being there. But after going into the store, he was overwhelmed by the designs and the sweet-toned colours of the clothes. They all mostly had hoodies, shirts and long sleeves.

Keebo bought a simple baggy hoodie that had some plants on it. Even though it was just a simple drawing of a plant, it was appealing and it looked really nice. It was hard to describe.

Kaede bought loads of shirts and hoodies. The clothes here were not expensive, they were rather cheap, so Kaede took advantage of that. "Why did you buy that many?" Keebo asked, looking at the neatly stuffed bag Kaede was holding.
"All of the designs are so pretty! And they're cheap!" Kaede chuckled, heading out of the store. Wait, you only bought one hoodie?"
Keebo nodded. "Nothing exactly fitted me.. they all seem,, oversized."
"Oh, that's because it'll be more comfortable. And trendy? I'm not so sure." Kaede explained. "It just looks cute!"

"I suggest listening to songs by Lofi. It's like these designs, but in music." It was almost like Kaede's eyes were sparkling with passion.
Keebo couldn't quite understand what the big deal was, but he tried to. "Okay?"

The two were walking closer to where Shuichi and Kokichi were. The two were still talking about Danganronpa and their favourite characters, free time events and executions. "Hey, sorry to keep you two waiting!" Kaede said in an apologetic tone.
"No worries, it's fine, Kaede," Shuichi said.
"You two were taking your sweet time in that store! What's so good about it?" Kokichi spoke up.
"Everything??" Kaede almost answered immediately.

"What were you two doing all the way over here?" Keebo asked.
"We were making plans to dominate the world!" Kokichi said sarcastically with a smile. "Nah, Shuichi here found a Danganronpa gacha gacha. He apparently really loves it."
Shuichi slowly nodded awkwardly. "Oh, that show.. and game..? About teenagers trapped in a killing game?"
Kaede perked up at that. "Oh! That! I remember you talking about it a lot!" Kaede said.
"Y-Yeah. Ouma apparently likes it too." Kokichi rested his hands at the back of his head and smiled. "That's right!"

"Alright, I think we should find a place to eat." The four all agreed. They were all starving at this point.

The group walked in a small order. Kaede and Shuichi together walking in front and Keebo and Kokichi at the back. Kokichi spaced out and thought about the small bonding moment the had ten minutes ago. He forgot about everything wrong with himself at that moment, living in a blissful daydream.

Kokichi snapped back into reality and saw that the pair in front of him was walking arm-in-arm. There was a painful knot in his stomach. Oh right. Kokichi thought. He's with someone else. He painfully smiled at the thought. Well, this day was going smoothly, so there was a low chance of him coug- fucking hell.

Kokichi clamped his hand over his mouth to cover the blood and flowers that might be coughed out. Also, to muffle his coughs. Keebo took notice of this almost immediately- the other two too engrossed in their own sappy conversation. Was his disease really that bad?
Keebo places a hand on Kokichi's back and whispered, "Do you need to go to the bathroom to wash it off?"
Kokichi looked at his hand. Only a small amount of blood and petals, though it would be best to wash it off if he doesn't want anyone else around to know. This disease is a private thing! He'll only tell this to those he knows won't tell anyone, or who he can manipulate them into not telling anyone else.

Though, if he did go to the bathroom, the couple might get suspicious. Though, what's the worse that could happen? Kokichi nodded. "Yeah."
Keebo looked over at Kaede and Shuichi. "You two can go before us. We'll be back in no time." Keebo took Kokichi to the nearest bathroom which didn't have a lot of people inside them.

"I wonder if Ouma is okay?" Kaede turned her gaze back to Shuichi.
"I-I'm sure he is." Shuichi smiled at Kaede reassuringly. He remembered that time in class when Kokichi and he were assigned to complete a project together. He coughed up that time as well. After Kokichi left the classroom, Shuichi saw a single slightly bloodied petal of a Balloon Flower. He would have to dig into this.

Shuichi didn't know what he felt when Keebo went to help Kokichi. It was probably worry and concern. He did just find out that Kokichi was a fan of Danganronpa like himself. After all, he hasn't met many who was so passionate about Danganronpa like him.

Shuichi and Kaede moved forward, chatting.