Worry

"You think you're going to throw up?" Keebo looked at Kokichi in a face full of concern.
"Yep, that's what I just said," Kokichi said, his eyes half-lidded.
"Let me finish- let's hope that won't happen," Keebo said.

Why did Keebo care so much about him? He teased him and been an overall asshole to him but he helps him get through his disease. Who knows if it will actually help, though. It could end up doing more damage.

"Same here," Kokichi rested his hands behind his head.

The two arrived at Kokichi's house after a few minutes of walking. They exchanged goodbyes as Keebo walked further down the street. Kokichi stepped into his house and threw off his shoes at the doorway. "Welcome back." He heard his mother shout from the living room.
Kokichi dragged himself across the hallway to the bathroom, coughing slightly as he walked. "Jesus." He mumbled, covering his mouth when he coughed.

Kokichi turned the bathroom door handle quickly and locked it shut behind him. The purple haired boy leaned against the sink and coughed up some flowers.
"Gross.." They weren't all just petals and blood, though. There were flower buds with thorns on the stems. The thorn's tips were painted with blood. "Imagine if I pranked someone with these flowers on Valentine's." Kokichi chuckled through the small coughing. "Imagine how freaked out they'll be! Not the best idea, though." Kokichi turned on the faucet and washed off all the blood and petals.

Kokichi unlocked the door and made his way to his room. Before he could make it, he heard his mother call out to him.

"Kokichi? Are you okay?" His mother asked in a concerned tone, her arms folded worryingly.

"I'm a-okay! No need to worry." Kokichi lied with a carefree grin. His mother scanned over his face with a suspicious eye. "I hope you aren't lying." His mother went back to whatever she was doing. He didn't really care.

Kokichi opened the door to his messy room. There were socks, blankets and chargers on the hard wooden ground. He flipped down on his bed, releasing a groan into his pillow. Coughing up flowers and blood can take a lot out of you.

After a few seconds for just laying on his bed, his face facing the pillow, he felt his phone vibrate.
Ding! He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. One new message. "Ugh.." He pulled himself up from his position on the bed and opened up the message. "Wh?" Shuichi?

"Hello, Ouma. If you don't mind me asking, what happened earlier?" Oh. This. Well, that was futile. Shuichi was always curious and loved solving a good ol' mystery. And that's what Kokichi loves about him. He wanted Shuichi to figure him out.
"o" "werent u on that date with akamatsu?" He typed.
"Ah- Yeah. I'm waiting for her since she's off in the bathroom. Anyway, that isn't important." "Why did you need to go to the bathroom after you coughed? I know it's not my place to ask, but I'm worried." Why would he care?

"Id like u to figure it out urself" He said with a grin. ":)" He sent in the smiley-face afterwards.

"Eh, that was cringy. Like me." Kokichi said with his signature laugh, afterwards.