Monday, again

Who did Kokichi love? It had to be someone in our group earlier today. Or does it not matter who you're with or what time it is? As long as their interest is with another person, hanahaki comes into play? God, this disease was confusing.

He looked over at the time on his computer and realised that it was already 6:20 PM. "Oh jeez, I've been up researching the whole time?" He thought out loud, closing his computer. He took out a few notebooks and his pencil case. He was done with all of the homework his teachers had assigned him, so he might as well study for the next test.

✿❀✿

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Kokichi's annoying digital alarm clock went off. He lazily got himself up and stopped the beeping. He went through his usual morning routine, putting on clothes, preparing for school. The weekend went by quickly. He didn't do much except hang out with friends and hack up a bunch of flowers that got stuck in his throat. He slung his backpack over his shoulder and wore his shoes, carelessly tying his shoelaces.

He headed out, not bothering to wait for Keebo. He was always able to catch up to him. Keebo soon arrived, walking next to Kokichi on the surprisingly-not-so-busy street. The two talked about various subjects, Kokichi teasing and making fun of the other per usual. It wasn't clear whether he was saying it as a joking and friendly manner or actually disliking the other.

The good thing about revealing your secrets is that you don't need to worry about hiding them anymore. Kokichi was able to cough without much worry but hid it on occasion out of habit. He also needed to hide it from other people, but they usually walked through a route with not many people.

The pair soon arrived at Hope's Peak Academy. They put in their school books, laptops and supplies into their lockers that were out in the very-busy hallway. Students were chatting with each other, walking through the hallway, it was generally all really loud.

"—Yeah, that's basically what we did over the weekend," Kokichi said, his hands behind his head.
"Oh wow sounds like you guys had a fun weekend," Rantaro chuckled. "All I did was watch a bunch of nature documentaries." He said as he scratched the back of his head. Soon after Rantaro finished his sentence, the bell rung, signalling students to head to their first class. "Ah well, talk to you two later." Rantaro calmly said, waving his hand as he walked away.
"See you at lunch!" Keebo said, as Rantaro and he headed off to different directions. Kokichi walked to his class and started off another day of school.

On the third period, he had it with Shuichi. They were almost done with their project, unlike other groups who aren't making good progress, despite them having weeks to work. Kokichi walked into the door, waltzing in like he owned the place. Though he did seem more tired after the disease took effect, no one would catch on. No one really cares anyway.

"Kokichi Ouma, you're late." The teacher spoke, standing up in front of the blackboard. "Once more and you'll have to stay in." Kokichi rolled his eyes. That's dumb as shit. How's 'staying in' going to make you come earlier? "Take a seat." Well, I was going to do that but now that you've told me to I don't want to. Kokichi thought, but he didn't act upon it. He didn't want to stand out anyway. What's surprising was he didn't even say a comeback to the teacher.

As Kokichi walked over to a lonely desk and chair, the teacher kept an eye on him as he moved. Once Kokichi sat down, the teacher began to speak to the class. It was brief and short, and Kokichi didn't care. All he heard was five words at the end, "Now, get back to work."

Students sat up and piled their supplies up in their arms and walked towards their teammates. Shuichi moved over all his things towards Kokichi's desk and sat down on the nearest free chair. "You should've just brought your own chair, would've been easier~," He said in a sing-song tone for the last word.
"Well, I'd have to carry more things wouldn't I?" Shuichi said, plopping into his seat.
"That's your deal. Nee-hee-hee!" Shuichi rolled his eyes. Woa. Lots of eye rolling this morning. First spaceman then thot, then Shuichi.

"Anyway, you're going to continue making the presentation slides. But please, don't add any pictures of grape flavoured Panta bottles."
Kokichi grinned at the taller boy. "Can't promise you that!~ Nishishishi!"
Shuichi sighed and took out a pencil from his pencil case and wrote down notes on what to say. With every bullet point he made, Kokichi drew over them as actual bullets. "Wh- Wait, the Danganronpa bullets?" Shuichi looked at Kokichi, who was nodding.
"Yep, Yep, Yep. Got it right, detective!"
Shuichi chuckled, which made Kokichi feel all fluffy and mushy inside. "Anyway, get back to making it- I'll help after I'm done writing some more, okay?"

Thirty minutes passed, the rest of the class going smoothly. As the class bowed and said their goodbye to their teacher, Kokichi felt something get stuck in his throat. That something was obviously, petals. As the class was saying their farewells to their teacher in unison, he took his chance to cough, making it look unobvious to the best of his ability. Fortunately, no one noticed.

The students gathered up their things and walked out of class, talking to one another. As Kokichi attempted to walk out the door, someone had stopped him by tapping his shoulder.

"Can I talk to you during the break?"

The break was starting now.