Heartache

Keebo leaned on the wall, waiting outside the male's bathroom for Kokichi, which he only took a few minutes in there. "Oof," Kokichi said as he came out of the bathroom.
"Ready to go?" Keebo asked, standing up straight.
"Yep yep!" Kokichi wiped off the remaining water droplets on his hands on his pants. The two walked to the place they were going to eat for lunch.

Once they arrived, Shuichi and Kaede were already seated, waiting for the other two. "We apologise for being late." Kaede smiled and waved her hand back and forth.
"No, no! It's fine." The two sat down in front of the couple and ordered their food and drinks. Kokichi didn't order much, only a cold drink. It didn't matter if he ate or not, he would just throw it all up. He ate breakfast anyway, that would be enough to fuel him through the afternoon.

"You're not going to order anything else?" Shuichi asked Kokichi, noticing he only had just a glass of water while everyone had something to eat.
"I had a big breakfast before I came here, so I'm fine!" Kokichi responded with a rather carefree smile.
"You sure?" Kokichi nodded his head.
"Yep!" That was a lie. It was obvious to Shuichi. No one would act like this, coughing up something (which he guessed were petals,) and denying food. There had to be something wrong with him. Maybe some kind of chronic pain? He had some of the symptoms but not all. Well, any that he took notice, anyway.

"Hey! Hey!" Kokichi waves his hand in front of Shuichi's face. "You're staring off into outer space! Kinda like Haruto-"
Shuichi snapped out of its thoughts as he looked at Kokichi. "Oh- uh- the detective? That's nice to know, I suppose."
Kokichi laced his hands and rested his head on them, tilting his head slightly. "You want to be a professional detective, right?" Kokichi asked with a smile.
"Oh—uh yeah, I do." Shuichi cracked a smile.
"Shuichi's uncle is a detective believe it or not." Kaede joined in the conversation suddenly.
"Really?"
Shuichi nodded.
This is a one on one conversation. Kokichi thought as he let his emotions consume his thoughts. He couldn't show it, though. "Ah- sorry for interrupting whatever you two were talking about!" Kaede nervously chuckled.
"Its fiiiine." Was he that obvious? Maybe he glared at her or something purely on accident.

Shuichi and Kokichi talked a little bit more about Danganronpa, and with Keebo and Kaede joining in on the conversation halfway through. The group paid for their food and left the small restaurant to explore the mall a little more before going back to their homes. Kokichi found a black hoodie with a skeleton design on it. It was also relatively cheap. Actually, items in this mall, in general, was cheap. Kokichi bought the hoodie with the little money he had with him.

The group made their way out soon after their exploring. "Well, I think we can all agree that we had a fun time today!" Kaede said energetically and optimistically per usual.
"I agree. How are you two going back?" Keebo asked, awkwardly.
"We're going home by train. Got a little date afterwards." Kaede giggles, as she held Shuichi's hand. He smiled once his partner held his hand. It really felt as if Kokichi's heart was set on fire then got hit by a truck. It was painful.

"Well, we gotta go! My mum is waiting for me! She'll scold me if we don't go soon. See ya!" Kokichi gripped Keebo's arm and dragged him along.
"Ah, alright-" the couple waved Keebo and Kokichi goodbye. "See you at school."

"So, how was it?" Keebo asked as they walked home.
"An eh. Got really jealous. Everything was painful when that happened." Kokichi looked at the ground as they walked and talked, not really sure how to put his emotions into words. "But, I found another who loves Danganronpa!" Kokichi looked back up at Keebo with a smile. "Although, I think I'm going to throw up when I get home."