Truth

He knew that voice. Of course he did. It was from the boy he admired so much.

Kokichi turned around to him with a grin. "Awe, couldn't get enough of me shumai?~" He teased with a shit-eating smirk, resting his hands behind his head.
"Wh- Shumai?!" Kokichi swore that he could've seen a scatter of pink on his face.
"Do you like that nickname? I thought of it myself~" Shuichi cracked a smile, but soon faltered, reminding himself why he came to the purple haired boy.

"Ahaha... Anyway," Shuichi awkwardly laughed, knowing how the subject he was going to bring up wasn't easy.
"WAAAAAAAAAAHH!" Kokichi bursted into crocodile tears, his hands balling into fists. "SAHARA-CHAN DOESN'T LIKE THE NICKNAME I GAVE HIM!" How he could even cry on command was crazy, really. "Okay, I feel a lot better now." Kokichi suddenly snapped back to being all happy again and smiley again. He couldn't help but laugh at Shuichi's confused yet 'I was expecting this to happen' face.

"Ah, um... Anyway, back to what I wanted to talk to you about." Shuichi said awkwardly.
"You came to confess your undying love to me!" Shuichi was taken aback, his facing turning red almost immediately.
"What?! No!" Kokichi did his signature laugh - He just couldn't help himself!

"Anyway, I came to ask you about your text message. You said you wanted me to figure out what you've been going through, right?" Kokichi nodded.
"On point, as usual, detective."
"..and, I may have cracked the case." God, you're so slow. And they say you're a super-highschool-level detective? "Do you have Hanahaki Disease?"
"Oh? What made you come to that conclusion?" Kokichi slightly tilted his head to the right and placed a finger on his chin.

"Well, how you were acting in the mall, how I saw a petal fall out once you've coughed in class, how you, in general, has changed. So.. do you?" Shuichi stated, his expression being mirthless.

"Wow, how long did that take you to figure out?" Kokichi grinned like the Cheshire cat. "All this time, or just right after my message?" Shuichi was taken aback by this. He thought he would've gotten a straight answer, but this being Ouma, he should've seen this coming. "Well, good job figuring it out, detective!" Kokichi clapped. "I'm sure you don't know one thing, though. Bye Shumai!~" He grinned sneakily and skipped out of the classroom. His signature laugh echoed as he skipped away.

As soon as the navy-haired boy collected his books and himself, he walked four steps out of the classroom. Just as he took those steps, the bell rung, signalling students that break was over.

❀ ✿ ❀

Kokichi walked out of the bathroom, his throat all cleared out. It was Lunch Break so he didn't really need to worry about how much time he spent in there. The male and female bathrooms were right next to each other, so Kokichi could easily hear someone else coughing and spitting in the girl's bathroom. That's what he basically sounds like when he coughs up flowers that get stuck in his throat. So, who was this girl who also had this godforsaken awful disease?

It didn't take long for the girl to come out of the bathrooms. "Ugh.. fuckin-" She grumbled, wiping her mouth. She had very light pink hair - that almost appeared blonde and wore a bright pink uniform. It was none other than Miu Iruma. Holy fucking shit.

"Heeeyyy whore bitchlet!" Kokichi ran up to Miu, pushing her forward, scaring her in the process.
"Aaah! B-bitchlet??!" Kokichi has noticed that there was something *off* with Miu. Earlier today, she wasn't as confident or as filthy.

"What do you fuckin' want?!" Miu said angrily, stopping in her tracks. "I
"heard you coughing up in there! You have Hanahaki don't you?" Kokichi said, his mischevious smile still plastered on his pale face.
"W-what the fuck are you talking about you lying little rat?!" A stutter gives it all away. Plus, her angry, confident demeanor faltering once he mentioned 'hanahaki'.
"Wooow, you're such a liar, Miu!" He said as he dragged out the 'O's 'wow'.
"L-liar?"
"I know a lie when I hear one. 'Cuz I'm a liar, after all!~ Not like a pea-brained bitchlet like you would remember." I mean. I basically say it all of the time.
"P-pea-brained b-b-bitchlet?!" God, was it fun to mess with Miu like this - but at the same time, he never really want to be anywhere near her because of how much of an idiot she was.

"W-why would you want to know any of this?!" Miu said defensively, trying to stay as her confident self. Kokichi could see right through that mask.
"Wouldn't you be a little curious to find out that someone carries a rare disease?"
"I- well, t-this is a breach of privacy!!" Miu exclaimed.
"Thots don't get privacy."
"Heeeeeeeeee! T-thot?!"
"Nishishishi!" Kokichi giggled, putting a hand over his mouth.

"Just please, don't tell this to anyone! I'll fuckin' slit your throat if you do!" Kokichi started to skip towards the direction where his friends and he usually have lunch.
"No promises! Nishishishi!" With that, he left Miu with a horrified look on her face.

Kokichi sat down next to Keebo and Rantaro with a smirk on his face. "What's got you this happy?" Rantaro smiled as he raised a brow.
"I was making fun of Iruma!"
"Again?"
"You should really stop teasing others like that. It might-" Before Keebo could even finish his sentence, Kokichi cut him off.
"Aw, does wittle keebwoy want me to stop tweasing him?" He spoke with an obviously-fake-sad expression.
"Stop that!" Keebo was done with Kokichi's shit.