I

Tori sat on a bed, leaning against the head board, her snow white hair braided into a fishtail that cascaded down her back, her clothes were too flowy and bright and her face was bare of any pain, her nail were painted and her feet were 'dressed' in a pair of ballet flats, and to say that Tori hated it was a bold lie, she despised the clothing she was in, but she had no other choice, it was either playing nice or being shackled and used as a personal transfution blood bag.

"Victoria, wonderful to see that you decided to come willingly." the doctor greeted, a fake smile etched on her lips, the snow white haired girl kept quiet, knowing better than to bite the bait that was dangling in front of her. Instead she stretched out her arm, her bruised arm, silently demanding the doctor just to get it over with. She may not be a personal blood bag daily but every week she had to pop in once and give her blood willingly for 'analysis'.

The doctor seemed to get the silent message because she walked forward and grabbed the large needle, shoving it into Tori's arms making her wince very slightly, and obviously this reaction was not the one that the doctor was expecting because she left without saying another word.

Tori looked around, bored beyond compare, that was at least untilthe guards pulled a blonde and healing girl into the infirmary, dressed in white clothes that were splattered with blood and shacked her to the bed next to her, walking away straight away.

"What'd you do?" Tori inquired, her words slurring slightly, bringing the blonde's attention to her, "Smashed a window and cut myself." the girl answered making Tori laugh "Lucky, I'm obligated to be here." making the blonde frown and want to ask questions in return but unfortunately she wasn't able because the door oponed and 5 people walked in, the man Tori knew to be the President, the doctor and a girl followed by two guards.

"Hello, Clarke. How is your arm?" The doctor inquired, approaching the blonde and the white haired girls, stopping only to pull the needle from Tori's arm. "Not much of a talker, is she?" the doctor added, "Skill picked up from the savages, no doubt." The president started, making Tori roll her eyes alongside the girl, Clarke, "That's fine. Maya has something to say first anyway." the president added.

"You were the next one to be cleared through quarantine. Another 10 minutes and you would've..." the girl started but once the president cleared his throat she said instead "I'm not pressing charges." her words made Tori want to laugh, "Thank you, Maya. You can get your treatment now." The older man told the young woman, who had a bandage on her neck, "Ok. Let's go. Bed 3." the doctor stated, walking away from Tori and leading the bpale brunette girl to the said bed.

"Restraints aren't necessary." The president said, his eyes moving to Tori, who was staring at him, while applaying force on the neddle wound. "Yes, Mr. President." one of the guards replied before releasing Clarke from the restraints. "Dante Wallace." He introduced himself, extending his hand for Clarke to shake but instead she stared at his hand. "Oil paint. That's right. You're an artist, too." The President stated, prompting Clarke to stand up and inquire "Who told you that?" "Your people did. They also said you were their leader. Looks like you and I have a lot in common, kiddo." Dante countered and Clarke seemed to relax slightly.

"Where's my watch?"the blonde then inquired, "I'm sorry, but we can't let contaminated items inside Mount Weather. We couldn't risk it. Our protocol is very strict, Clarke. We prioritize safety over sentimentality. Victoria here knows that very well, don't you?" Dante inquired white haired girl. Clarke frowned at the girl but asked "How many of us did you capture?" 

"48, including you, but Clarke, you've got it wrong. You're not prisoners. We saved you." Dante told the blonde girl, "Well, in that case, you won't mind if we leave. If there are 48 of us here, we still have people out there." she replied, "The patrol brought in everyone they could find." he countered. "What about the Ark? It came down last..." The blonde started once more but the president cut her off "We saw it. There were multiple crash sites over 100 square miles. If there were survivors, we will bring them in, too. You have my word." 

"I want to see my people." She demanded, "Of course you do. I would, too. Change and meet me in the hall. Come on. Let's go. Let's give Clarke some privacy." The president said before walking away, leaving Clarke, Tori and the girl with a wardrobe.

"If you don't mind asking. Were did you come from? For him to say savages." Tori inquired, walking over to Clarke and standing close to her. "I'm from the Ark, in Space. Me and 99 other plus a guy who sneaked into the drop ship were sent to Earth to see if it was survivable." Clarke answered, the longing on her face being easy to catch.

"What about you?" She then countered, but the sneak look that she sent to the girl on the bed before turning her back to her let Clarke to understand that she was apparently not from Mount Weather. "The ground. I was taking cover from the gas mist when I was kidnapped." Tori told her making Clarke gap at her.