II

Tori took the change of changing clothes and got rid of the hiddeous clothes she had been wearing, Clarke got dressed in a baby pink top, pastel blue leggings and matching cardigan along with some trainers while Tori changed into a pair of dark blue joggers, white trainers and a washed out grey tee, "I think we may just get along great." Tori said with a small smile, "Why's that?" Clarke inquired, hiding the broken heel on her sleeve. "You remind me of my sister." Tori answered with a small sad smile.

The walked out of the infirmary only to hear the president say "Ok. Just take care of it." of course that when he saw the two girls he quickly dismissed the guard and turned to them, more so Clarke than Tori, seeing as she had been down there before. "Sorry about the noise. Hydroelectric power from Philpott dam. Fresh water from our own underground reservoir. Fresh food from our hydroponic farm."He explained, prompting the blonde to frown and state "I don't understand. You're on the ground. You know it's survivable. Why would you stay here?" 

The question that Clarke has asked was the same question that had been on Tori's mind since she arrived, "It's not survivable for us. The Grounders seem to have managed. Natural selection works. The Grounders who couldn't survive in the radiation didn't. Those who could passed on their DNA. For better or for worse here, we never went through that process." Dante replied, sending Tori a look that she knew all too well, seeing as it had been the same look that had been on his face when they discovered that she had no ancestry in Mount Weather.

And though her looks were deceiving enough to make the population believe that she was from the mountain but due to bad health was kept from the others, the doctor, the president, the president's son and a few other medical staff members knew the truth, that Tori was a grounder and that's why she was constantly giving blood.

"Well, neither did we. We've been on the ground now for... solar radiation." Clarke deducted, receiving a hum of agreeance from Tori and a "Very good." from Dante before he broke into an explanation "Your DNA ran the same gauntlet as the Grounders. Only because radiation levels in space are even higher, your ability to metabolize that radiation is even stronger. Truth be told, our scientists were blown away by the efficiency of your systems. If not for that, your friends would still be upstairs in quarantine." 

The doors to the elevator opened and two guards walked in, followed by Tori and the Clarke, and as the doors were about to close Dante stopped them and said "First give me the heel." This made both girls sink their shoulders in disappointment, they're weapon was gone and the reason for it added "You're not fighting for your life anymore, Clarke. You've made it. Welcome to Mount Weather." before allowing the doors to close.

The ride to level 5 was quick, slower than Tori wanted but quick enough for the age of the building, and once the two stepped outside they heard a woman saying "Your packet contains everything you need to know about Mount Weather, which I promise is not as confusing as the map on page one makes it up to look." People chuckle and she continues  "You came from level 3, which houses our medical facility..." and before she could continue she was interrupted by one of the 'kids' breathing loudly "Clarke." 

He then took off in the girls direction, throwing his arms around the blonde one both sighing "Hi." "You're ok." and "Hey." "Hi." with him and the other one that also threw himself at her "Finn and Bellamy?" Clarke then asked when she didn't see them, "Clarke, they... they didn't make it." The second one replied with much hesitation, "We don't know that. What about Raven?" Clarke countered, however her answer was interrupted by the woman saying "Welcome, Clarke. If you have any questions, I'm Keenan." while handing her a file, the file that Clarke opened and looked at, a plan formulating in her head while everyone walked away.

"The map only shows the areas available to us, even me who they believe I'm one of them. No doors to the exterior." Tori told the blonde while she turned her back on Clarke's group, not that she didn't trust them, which in reality she didn't, but because there was a chance that they would blabber the new information.