XXIII

The following day Tori knew that she wouldn't be welcome by all at the memorial, and so she and the twins were in the infirmary for the better part of her day in the Infirmary with until Raven was cleared, then she spent the rest of her day with the twins and Raven, in the Mechaninc's quarters, watching as the twins obsessed over everything. 

Meanwhile, while Tori and the twins fell asleep in Raven's quarters, Bellamy was walking to the front gate with Pike and the remaining Farm's Station until they were stopped by 2 of the former delinquents and Lincoln, Pike and Bellamy shared a look before Bellamy Blake stepped forward to his former comrades and stated "You need to step aside right now." This prompted one of the girl to inquire "What are the guns for?"

Bellamy looked at her before looking at his feet and saying "There's an army out there. We need to hit them before they hit us." his words made the grounder look at him and reply "That army was sent to protect us." "Do we have a problem?" Pike inquired, glaring at the Grounder while his newest follower stated "No. I have always done what is best for us. I need you to trust that I'm doing that now." The two former delinquent girls shared a look as Bellamy called their names "Monroe. Harper." making them step back while the latter said to her grounder friend "Sorry, Lincoln."

Pike seemed pleased that he was able to get two out of three out of his way, but still insisted with the Grounder "You, too, Lincoln. You want to prove you're one of us, let us pass." to which he replied "I'm not moving." this made one of the members of the Farm's Station to raise his gun and point it at Lincoln while hissing "Get out of the way, Grounder." earning the same answer he would have gotten from any other grounder with a gun pointed at their face, a pushing and pulling of the gun before he was placed in a headlock, making the other also raise their guns.

"Put guns down. Guns down!" Bellamy instantly called out to his new people, forgetting what he had told the white-haired commander the previous night as rage and revenger filled him, "Do what he says now." Pike ordered, earning a snide comment from one of the people, Monty's mom, "So much for the good Grounder." to which Pike replied with "Quiet, Hannah." before adding to the Grounder "Whose people are you defending here, Lincoln?"

"Lincoln, put down the knife. No one has to get hurt here." Bellamy added once Pike finished, "Can't let you start a war." Lincoln retaliated making Pike and Bellamy to counter respectively  "We're already at war." "You can't stop this." Then saving everyone from a further hassle a voice on the P.A. says "All Arkadia security personnel, report to the main gate. All Arkadia security personnel, report to main gate now." 

Octavia was the first to arrive, turning to her brother and asking "What's wrong with you?" before the rest of the guard appeared.