III

Everyone shuffled to the tables and took a seat after grabbing a serving of whatever was laying around, except Tori and Clarke, "Why would they do that if we're not prisoners?" Clarke inquired rhetorically, "Do you really believe them when they say you're, we're not prisoners?" Tori chuckled, raising her think light brow at the blonde who shook her head. "We better sit down if we don't want to attract unwanted attention. I know two people who we can trust with any information." Clarke suggested, earning a nod from Tori.

"Oh. Hey. Clarke." one of the two boys that hugged Clarke said after he nearly crashed into her, "Sit down and pretend you're happy to see me." Clarke said, sneaking a look at the president's table. "We are happy to see you." the other one stated, frowning when Tori took a seat next to him and in front of Clarke. "Monty, Jasper. This is Victoria... " Clarke started, "Tori." The pale woman corrected, "She's safe to talk to." Clarke told them, making the two look at the white haired girl with raised brows, confused as to why Clarke struck such a quick friendship with the white haired woman.

"Alright... You have to try the chocolate cake." Monty said slowly, offering the girls some, "No, thank you." "I'm not eating their food." being the answers he got, and as he placed his plate back down Clarke said "Look. They gave us a map with no exits. I need you to tell me everything you've seen. Every room, every hallway, every way out." "Way out? Look around you, Clarke. There's no one hunting us here. First time in our lives we're not hungry. Why would we want to leave?" Jasper inquired.

"Because we have friends out there who need our help." Clarke countered, "They're looking for survivors, and they're way better equipped to find them than we are." Monty added to Jasper's previous statement, "But they're ways might not be the best." Tori mumbled, her eyes casting towards the President's table, "This place is too good to be true." Clarke agreed prompting the boy next to her to state "You're bumming me out. I'm... I'm gonna get more cake." Before getting up and walking away.

"Clarke, don't do anything that will bring attention to you." Monty stated briefly but with no avail seeing as Clarke stood up and walked to Jasper and the girl from the infirmary. "Klark, beja." (Clarke, please) Tori mumbled in her native language, earning yet another raised brow from the boy sitting next to her.